Chapter 17

Ella'a POV

After our lips had detached from each other, I looked into Nialls eyes and couldn't help but blush. That was until I heard some beside me mutter something.

Taking my gaze off of Niall, I turned around to meet eyes with Harry.

"well what's going on here?" he asked rather quietly but still with a sense of anger behind his words.

"nothing," me and Niall replied together at the same time. We both looked at each other at this point and neither of us spoke a word, until Niall began.

"no actually, this is Ella Harry, she's my best friend and I love her! I want her to be my girl and my one and only so Ella will you do me the honour of being the one who I can hold hands with and call you Late at night? Will you do that for me ella?"

I was lost for words, I didn't know what to say, I was speechless, before Niall cleared his throat, hoping for a reply at some point.

"of course i will niall!of course!" I said before holding him and again and kissin him.

"how cute" Harry muttered before swinging his fist into nialls face and strutting off down the street.

"Niall!" I shouted, before dropping to the floor to comfort him as he rolled on the floor. Slowly pulling him up, I grabbed onto his body in an attempt to support his figure. Carefully I guided him to my house and opened the door then placed him on the kitchen counter.

I went to get a cloth and hot water, then walked over to him inbetween his legs and began dabbing at his face. Every so often he would flinch under my hold and at that point I placed a few kisses along his face and pulled him towards the telly and sat him on the couch.

Placing a movie in we say on front of the telly as I got a bowl full of popcorn. We snuggled together and watched at least three movies until I slowly felt my eyes get heavier and Niall singing into my ear as he stroked my hair.....

Authors Note:

So what do you think? I know I'm pathetic at updates, but I've been ill and had tests and been tired haha! Thank you so much for the reads! Mor votes, comment and reads please! Thank you :) xxxx