Chapter 15

Harry's POV

As i watched her sprint out of the car park, towards school, I slammed my fist into the car bonnet, creating a small dent and pain in my hand.

I didn't understand her logic, sure we hadn't been the nicest to her, but she deserved it for what she did. She always acted as the innocent one but never realised what she had don't previously.

Picking up my bag and slamming the car door shut, I began to walk towards the school building, where my group was.

I saw everyone part way for me as I walked towards the group of lads huddled in the corner with lit cigarettes. I think Louis could sense my mood so didn't push me to say hello, and gave me a look as of to say we'll discuss this later.

The bell sounded and I groaned at the thought of having a whole day of school, if it wasn't for Ella then I wouldn't have even been here in the first place.

Ella..... she made me so confused about my feelings, one minute we hated each other and the next we were like childhood friends. She was so beautiful and was just perfe.. wait Harry think about this, you're not sure on your feelings so don't go diving into anything and getting yourself into trouble.

Ella's POV

Before he could say anything I was already sprinting out of the car park towards the library where I knew he'd never find me or think to look as his reputation couldn't be dented by being seen in there.

As I sprinted through the hallway, slowing my pace every so often as a teacher walked past, I finally reached the library and dived through the doorway to the back of the large room. This way no one would find me and interrupt me from my quite me time.

The bell was due to go in 10 minutes so I figured if I just went on Twitter and Facebook whilst I waited for the bell to go, then if be alright.

However as I scrolled through my twitter, my eyes flickered to a recent tweet that had a picture. Quickly opening the picture I gasped to realise it was of me and Harry in his car. the tweet caption read "the weirdo in Harry's car, lets hope he's okay!!" I felt tears begin to form in my eyes reading the tweet and realising that it now had 10 retweets and 15 favourites after being up for around 5 minutes, just think what it would be like by the end of the day.

Grabbing my bag from the table and gripping tightly onto my phone I ran out of the library, toward the front of school where Harry and his gang were likely to be, with there new member Niall, something else they had taken from me.

As I came to the front of school I saw him, Harry Styles. I took a few strides up to him and pushed him so that he was facing me.

"How could you?! After you were so nice last night and now you let this happen never speak to me again! And you Niall," I shouted now turning to Niall "how could you? I thought you were my friend?!" I could now feel tears streaming down my face.

"Ella..I.." Harry and Niall both began.

"Just leave it, and leave me alone, I hope you're happy." I muttered before running off outside of the school gates away from everything and everyone.