Chapter 26

Ella's POV

As me and Niall walked into the canteen filled with the school eating their lunch, Niall darted straight towards the kitchens to get his meal as I sat down at a table for us both in the corner.

I knew Niall would probably be about 5 minutes as the lunch queue was pretty big today, so I pulled out my phone and began to check it for notifications on my blogs and Instagram. Whilst sorting through them I felt a figure appear next to me and seat themselves in the seat across from me.

Harry's POV

Wandering through the canteen I saw Ella seated at a table by herself, most probably waiting for Niall to get his lunch as she always does.

I was just about to make my way over, until I saw someone else seat themselves down.

Ella's POV

I glanced up and saw someone I would need had expected to be sat there..Liam. I knew he had told me he would be there for me before when Niall had hung around with there group and I had been alone, but I had never assumed he would talk to me ever again now I was with Niall.

"Oh-erm hi Liam" I awkwardly muttered, not sure what he wanted.

"Hey Ella, I just wanted to come over and see that you're okay and everything is better now?" he asked me. I completely forgot how genuine and lowly he was and realised I should keep in contact with him and be friends.

"Well-err there's this thing that I-"

"Hey Ella!" he smirked before sitting down in the seat next to me, his hand placing itself on my things again.

"Piss off Harry, seriously I'm not it the mood" I snapped whacking his hand, and removing it and placing it roughly on his crotch so that he winced from the pain it had caused him.

"I'll look forward to tonight" he whispered into my ear.

However he managed to do this at the exact wrong moment as Niall walked out and to saw Harry's hand creeping over to my leg again as he whispered in my ear with Liam sat opposite us.

I'll even admit it didn't look good, but in fairness I was completely innocent and I had just been caught looking guilty. Niall had dropped his plate onto a table filled with the slaggy girls from our class, placed his hand high up on one of their orange thighs and began to each his lunch, whilst the girl next to his strokes his leg and cheat ever so seductively. I couldn't believe what I was watching and before I could see anymore I ran out of the canteen with Liam and Harry shouting after me, however it was too late and I was already in the girls bathroom crying my eyes out.

I can't loose my Niall again.... I just can't.....