Chapter 18

Harry's POV

I can't believe I let this shit happen! Why does he get her, and why does she get him? it's not right, neither of them ever were nice people!

Ella was a horrible person and did horrible things and Niall just stabbed me in the back after everything I'd done for him! I will get revenge on them both cause no body wins against me.

Ella's POV

As my eyelashes fluttered open, the light peered through the blinds, and I suddenly realised I was in my bed....alone. Just as I began to grow worried as to where Niall was, I saw a small note placed on the bedside table.

Stretching my arms out, I grabbed ahold of the note and quickly skimmed read over it

"Hey angel! Had to pop back home to finish some work, but will be over in the morning, hope you slept well

Niall xxx"

My heart literally melted right there and I couldn't come to terms with how lucky I was! I know had my childhood best friend with me and no one could split us up.

As I hoisted myself out of bed and had a quick shower to refresh my skin, I got changed and applied a thin layer of makeup to my face in preparation for school. Just as I finished getting ready, I hear the doorbell ring and assumed it was Niall, so rushed down the stairs and threw the door open and without looking kissed him.

However as I stepped away I suddenly saw a pair of all to familiar tight skinny jeans.

"Well good morning to you too Ella" I hear Harry mutter breathlessly...

Authors Note:

Hey bit of drama there or you! Can't believe all votes and reads I'm getting it's fab! Please could I maybe ask for comments now as it encourages me to keep writing? Thank you lovelies.