Chapter 24

Harry's POV

I saw my opportunity and leaned in towards her. I had this chance and therefore why would I mess it up? I should play this to my ability and work to my advantage.

Ella's POV

Feeling his hot breath on my neck, I coughed as a way I see the polite people on films do so that the person next to them knows to back away. However this didn't work and I could still feel the hot breath, probably heavier and closer now than before. "what do you want Harry?" I muttered so that the teacher wouldn't notice us, as she continued to ramble on in great detail about today's topic that covered board.
"Nothing I just heard you needed help tonight on today's lesson, and as Niall's busy and you don't really talk to many people in this class then I could assist you...?", I could have slapped that smirk off of his face and I couldn't stand it how he knew I had no other option as I had promised the teacher to have the work, that I had failed to complete, done for tomorrow.
"So...?" he prompted smirking again, as i realised it had been at least a minute since he had asked.
"Well I-i" I stammered again, why couldn't I just say no or at least something.
"I'll pick you up in the car park after school babe, lets hope you can keep your hands off of me though" he muttered under his breath into my ear. I suddenly got chills up my by for some reason, and whatever the reason was I quickly glanced over at Niall to see him working away at his exercise book, and the chills subsided.

As the bell rang, the class scooped up their belongings and shoved them into their bags, desperate to leave the chemistry classroom and forget about all the covalent bonds I think they were called. Glancing back up at Harry before I left the room, he sent me a wink saying "see you at the end of the day babe", then followed the rest of the class out the door.

Walking over to Niall, I grabbed onto him and have him a huge hug as if I was trying to forget everything that had happened this morning. Although I could tell he was a little startled at first by the way he almost lost his balance under my tight grip, he quickly gripped firmly onto me, and gave me the cuddle I so longed for.

We then walked out the door, hand in hand, as we headed towards cooking class, which I, and everyone else in our class knew was Niall's favourite lesson and was probably the only reason we were now walking so quickly to the classroom.

Authors Note:

Having a long car journey so I thought i'd try and make this a bit longer. Wow I have so many reads and votes and I literally so grateful and it encourages me to keep writing! If you want me to dedicate any chapters to any of you for promotions, comments and shares are much appreciated! :* xxx