Now, Adonte sat in the principal's office alone considering she let the girl go thinking it was all apart of Adonte's idea to make out in a closet. Obviously it wasn't but unfortunately their principal was a feminist woman and refused to believe such a good student would be the start of that. Well, Don was a great student too but just because he was a young horny, teenage boy she pinned the blame on him.

Wasn't long before he was now with his grandfather in his hooptie being driven home for the rest of the day. He wasn't expelled thankfully but was given a warning and a demand to go home -the principal hoping the guardians of the boy to settle it.

"Was she your girlfriend?" Leroy questioned Adonte as Don leaned against the car's door nearly burning up from the lack of air conditioning and how much effort it would take to let the window down.

"No, pop." DD groaned, not really wanting to discuss it. He was already annoyed he was the blame and had to be sent home. Also being seen getting into this embarrassing vehicle.

Leroy dropped the subject for now but knew later once his grandma got a wiff of it, his grandson would be in for another earful. He parked the car and Adonte quickly climbed out, stepping up to the house all with his bookbag still on his back. Once Roy unlocked the door, he went inside and straight to his room. He threw his bag to the side of the room and climbed in his bed, laying back with a deep breath.

Vivian came out with a dustpan dangling from her hand as she had her eyebrows furrowed, eyeing Leroy. "So what happened? Why'd he get sent home?" She asked from noticing her grandson coming in calmly but unbothered, going to his room.

"He got caught kissing a girl in a janitor's closet. "

Her eyes widen before she spoke loudly saying, "What!?" She looked towards the direction Adonte went in and shook her head, hoping he wasn't becoming like most young men his age. "You need to talk to him."

"Aw c'mon Vivian, he's only a boy. You didn't think he'd stay innocent all his life, did ya? He's got to explore." Taking a deep breath, Viv let the truth set in but still wanted what she wanted done.

"I understand that Roy but that doesn't mean he has to go around being a jiggalow! The last thing I want him to do is make the mistake we made. I want him to finish school and go to college Roy. Make something of himself. You should talk to him more. He probably has no idea of plans for his future. " Vivian cut her rant short and inhaled another breath as she eased her eyes closed, trying her best not to overreact but wanted the best for Adonte.

"At least talk to him about. . you know. And contraceptives, please." She states additionally and understandably, Roy nodded and agreed. He trailed towards the room of Adonte and knocked. Expecting this, Adonte breathed deeply into his hands and called out come in.

Leroy came in slowly and looked around the teen boy's room that definitely reflected that of a person his age. Taking a sit next to him on the bed, Roy patted his knee for him to sit up so he did. He looked to his grandad as Roy did the same with a side smile.

"I think you know what time it is. This may be a bit overdue but ..let's talk about girls."

- · -

"So is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"That you got caught making out with that Chelsey chick!"