I bust out laughing. "Girl bye. I'll see you later, don't wait up on me."

"Oh no I'll be up all night waiting for you!"

I grabbed Chresanto's hand. "Bye, Jordan!"

"Have fun you guys! Don't don't forget what I told you, Chresanto!"

"Oh Lord, what did she tell you?" I asked Chresanto.

He chuckled. "That I wasn't allowed to touch you in any kind of way and to have you back home at ten o' clock not ten o' one or nine fifty nine but ten o' clock on the dot."

"Don't listen to anything she says. She's crazy."

"Yeah, I kind of noticed that." He said, driving off.

"Stop the car." I said.

"Why?"

"Just stop it."

I reached over and pulled his seatbelt over him and clicked it with the other part. "What is wrong with you people down here? Do y'all not like wearing seatbelts?"

"Did you really make me stop the car to put on my seatbelt?"

"Yes because I care about your safety."

He chuckled and held my hand while driving with the other one. "Thank you, babe."

I blushed. "So, where are we going?"

"This spot I know in Jacksonville. It's really fancy."

"We're going all the way down to Jacksonville?!"

"Yeah, they have the best restaurants down there."

"Do you not realize how far Jacksonville is from here?"

"Two hours, c'mon. That's not long. If you're gonna be with me you have to have the best of the best, baby."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Shut up with yo' cocky ass. How do you know I want to be with you?"

"Simple, you wouldn't be going out with me right now."

"I'm going out you to be nice and friendly."

He snickered. "Dressed like that? You wanted to come, boo. Don't play."

"Yeah, whatever," I said, slipping off my heels. Might as well get comfortable for this ride. "Do you have any extra bottles of water with you?"

"Look in the back," He replied turning on the light. "There's soda and everything."

I quickly grabbed a can of Sprite and a trail mix. I clicked the button to turn on Chresanto's radio and turned on 95.5. He scowled at me but I just laughed at him. It's cute when guys get offended by girls doing little things like touching their radio.

I nodded my head to the Chris Brown song that was playing on the radio while sipping on my Soda and eating trail mix. Every now and then Chresanto would hold my hand or rub my thigh. Lord, did it feel good.

"How much longer, Chresanto?" I whined. My butt was starting to hurt and I was getting so uncomfortable. I can't be seated down somewhere for too long. I start to get pouty.

"Only about forty five more minutes. I promise it will be quick."

I blew a raspberry. "I'm taking a nap."

***

"Brittany, Brittany wake up."

"Are we here?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're finally here." Chresanto responded.

I slid my pumps on and grabbed my clutch. Chresanto held his hand out to help me. We both walked inside of this restaurant called The Sorrento Italian Restaurant. Once inside, I was amazed at all the paintings and decor that they had around the restaurant. You can tell that it was really fancy and relaxing just by walking inside.