Chapter 22 : New Kid

A/N: First of all I want to thank all my readers for the 1k views. Thank you all sooo....much!!!! And I know I haven't been updating properly and honestly school is killing me and I hope you all understand. Anyway, from now on I think I will try to update more often. Thanks again. <3

Note: it is not edited yet so have mercy on me.

Author's POV

It's been almost 3 and a half months since Asami and Jimin became friends. Well, it was very awkward at the beginning. One of such awkward encounter was when Jimin introduced Asami to his friends.

Flashback

"Hey guys! This is Asami and Asami these are my friends."  Jimin cheerfully said.

"Um..Hi."  Asami says trying her best not to sound awkward. If we talk about Asami having friends, she has only Yoori.  There was one more but, the relationship this person and Asami now has is a but complicated and they don't talk, anyway. But now she has another friend known by the name Park Jimin. Never in her most weirdest dreams, had she ever thought she would be friends with him let alone meet his friends. So, I think we can somehow empathise with her.

"Hello! Come in." A tall blonde guy welcomes the two.

You see, there are only a few people Park Jimin cares about. And his hyungs are one of them. And it was only natural for him to introduce his new friend to his old buddies. So there he was with Asami at Namjoon and Jin's apartment.

The two take a seat at the couch. From what Asami feels, the place really has a warm and fuzzy feeling. You know the feeling when you're at home on the holidays baking stuff with your mom and your dad watching sports and your sibling either trying to kill each other over a video game or stuffing food in their mouth like there's no tomorrow. I think you get it.

Asami looks around and started counting heads. From what she can see, there's a guy with really pale skin and brownish black hair lying on the couch opposite to them, and is looks knocked out. Then there is a really handsome guy sitting in front of the TV watching some game show. He had green streaks on his bangs. Then a guy with bluish hair comes out of a room with duct tape and screw divers. So in total there are 4 guys with looks like Greek Gods.

"Guys ! Can you please shown some manners?"  The blonde and really beautiful guy speaks. And everyone turns to him.

"Oh Jimin hyung! You've bought a girl. Who is she? " The green streak guy with a rectangular smile asked. Even though the guy was enchanting, she was a little startled.

"Sorry for my dongsaeng's ill manners." The blonde guy says.

"I am Jin. Kim SeokJin." The beautiful blonde guy says.

"Asami, the guy on the couch like a dead body is Min Yoongi. He is not dead though, he just like some to live like a rock and it's better not to wake him up, things could turn really dark if we do." Jimin says with the slightest interest.