Chapter 17 : I Need You

A/N: Its a double update so don't forget to read the previous chapter. :)

Author's POV

Asami looked at the paper in her hands and took a deep breath and started reading it.

Why did you have to break my heart.
Truth or lies, i can't tell them apart.
All that you do is make me crazy.
You peirce me, you hurt me.
And i hate this.
Just take my pain away.
Cause' one of us got to stay.

But you're my everything.
I'm sorry. I love You. Forgive me

I need you girl.
You're so beautiful.
I need you girl.
you so cold?

Jimin was really happy that Asami used his poem and was even more excited to listen to hers. He was thinking what she would have written. And then after finishing the first verse, Asami took a long breath and started reading her poem.

Boy, please tell me, when the end is coming?
Boy, i need to know has our love ever been real?

How to undo the love that i am tied to?
Didn't know what it meant to be here without you.
But i can't ever go back to you.

I need you now.
Why do i still love you?
When you're the reaon for this pain.

I need you now.
Why can't i just say goodbye?
When all you do is make me cry.

I need you~

(A/N: This song is not mine. This is the english cover of I Need You by Margot D.R. She is awesome. Go check out her video. https://youtu.be/zbF6MfC0qvw )

Asami finished reading their combined poem and bowed. The whole class was silent. Even the teacher didn't say anything. Suddenly everyone started clapping and some boys were even whistling and Asami looked over at some girls and to her surprise they had tears in their eyes. Well it wasn't that surprising because she herself was holding back the water brimming in her eyes that were threatening to fall.

Jimin was in shock and surprise. He didn't know what to think or feel. He didn't know that Asami's and his thought were that similar. They both needed this someone. He kept staring at her. The teacher praised them and said that it was one the best peotry he has ever heard in a long time and definately will give them an A+ for this.

Literature class was over. Jimin was still thinking about the poem Asami wrote. He can't help but to feel a connection. Asami too was thinking the same thing. Strange, isn't it?

Time flew like wind and school was already over. Asami was packing her bag. Then a shadow approached her. By now she was very well aquainted with that presence.

"That was beautiful." Said the orange hair boy.

"Thank you. Your's was really nice too." She said honestly.

"And i really appreciate your help. You know, with tutoring and all." The boy said with a genuine smile. But was a little upset on the inside knowing that they won't be spending time together anymore. He really loved her company even her sarcastic remarks and witty answers to his questions didn't bother him anymore. And the thing that he will miss the most will be her smile, that he got to see once in a while. Man, he was gonna miss this. But a sad smile formed when he thought if only Asami felt the same.

Asami hoisted her bag over her shoulder and was leaving the class. But her feet stopped at the door. She turned her head to look at the latter.

"Even though i might not admit it, but i did enjoy the company of yours. The Park Jimin who was not a playboy for once the whole time and i am grateful to that." Asami said and looked away quickly because she could feel the red hue appearing on her cheeks.

"That means we can be friends now?" Jimin said quickly with a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

"No." She said straight away.

Jimin's shoulders sulked. He felt like shit. What is he supposed to do make this girl actually like him not in that way, but as a friend, he reminded himself. He was about to ask for a reason but Asami spoke again.

"If you're thinking why, then the answer is clear. You're a playboy after all. And i don't associate with playboys. But still i don't know why but i still liked your annoying company." Asami said with brutal honesty. And walked out of the class leaving Jimin confused and happy at the same time.

Now Jimin knew, that Asami didn't really hate him. She just didn't like him before, but now she might be changing her mindset about him. He was happy that he knew that now he has a chance of friendship with her and can get to know her better. But was confused that how to make use of this chance.

But then suddenly an idea popped up in his head. He needed advice. And he knew who to call at this crucial moment. He had to call someone with an IQ of 148. He needed a brain monster.

He quickly dialed his phone number.

"Yo wassup Shortie!!!" The so called brain monster said with excitement.

"Hyung!!! I need you !!! I need you help !!!" Jimin tried his best to sound desperate. Well, he really was desperate so it came out naturally.

"I ain't giving you anymore money. You owe me money, remember?" His hyung said in an annoyed tone.

"I don't want your money. And i don't remember owing you anything." Jimin lied at the last part. He did owe him money.

"You little-" Brain monster was about to curse him when Jimin cut him off.

"Listen i really need your advice, its a matter of life and death." Well, he did exagerrate a little. Maybe more than little. Who cares?

"I will be at your and Eomma Jin's house in an hour. And tell eomma Jin to make some fried kimchi for me. See you in an hour. Bye hyung!!!!" Jimin quickly said and hung up before he could hear Namjoon scold him.

Namjoon could only curse mentally. No matter how much he was angry on Jimin for not repaying him or asking for help again and again. The older boy always helped him without any conditions. He couldn't help but to succumb to his cuteness. He really loved his dongsaeng. Suddenly a cracking noise came. Rapmon looked down only to find his phone on the ground.

"Not again!!!! Namjoon did you break anything again." Asked the tall and handsome blonde from the other room.

"No!!!" Rapmon yelled from his room. And quickly grabbed the broken peices of what was left of his cell phone and hid them under his bed.

"I need another phone." The boy with IQ 148 said with his hands on his waist and sighed.

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and share and forgive me for any errors.