Chapter : 4 Dancer in Disguise

Asami's POV

Another day at school. But its not too miserable since i met Yoori. Yupp my new bestie. We were as usual talking crap about this and that in the canteen. And i was really happy today. You wanna know why. Park Shitmin is absent !!!! Yay !!! Hallejuah !!!!

"Do you know there's a dance battle at xxx street?" Yoori said grabbing my attention just by the word dance.

You see dance is love dance is life. Not trying to be arrogant or anything but i dance really good and i miss dancing and i really couldn't get myself to dance after what happend in Busan. But i need to move on that means i need to start dancing again and this so called dance battle looks like a good way to start.

"Really ? When is it ?" I asked curiously.

"Its today around 8 pm." She said

"Lets go." I said enthusiastically

"Where?" She asked still confused.

"To the dance battle pabo!" I said

"You dance?" She asked.

"You'll see when we go there. I gotta go for now. Talk to you later. Byeee!!" I said while going.

I had to prepare myself for tonight. I needed to stretch and do some work out before i go to the battle. Its been really long since i danced. So i rushed my way to home. I started stretching and all other stuff and after i was done with that looked at my wall clock and its already 7 o'clock. So i rushed into the bathroom for a quick shower and came out looking for a good outfit. I chose ripped jeans, a neon pink crop top and my lucky black snapback with my favourite pink converse shoes. I didn't wear my glasses because i only need them when i am reading and studying. So no need for them there at the dance floor. I grabbed my phone and texted Yoori that i'll be at the dance battle and i'll meet her there. After that i grabbed my black and white bandana with me and walked out of the appartment.

Jimin's POV

I didn't go to school today. You see i gotta practice before i drop my charisma on the dance floor. And I gotta maintain my "King of the dance floor" tag.

When i was done with my routine and stretching. I went to my bathroom to refresh myself and ended up in black skinny jeans, simple white tee with a black leather jacket with my timberlands.

I messaged my hyungs that i will meet them at the dance floor and went to the xxx street.

As i entered the dance floor the familiar smell of sweat and perfume crept my nose and i liked it.

And then i started what i knew best. Dance.

I challenged the other dancers on the floor and ended up slaying. I know i am fabulous.

But then suddenly a girl came onto the dance floor.

Asami's POV

When i reached my destination i was filled with a familiar feeling of excitement and nervousness. Excitement of dancing and nervousness of making any mistakes. I brushed off these feelings and saw Yoori waving at me. We entered the dance floor.

But there was this boy who was owning the dance floor for that moment and when i looked closely i realised it was Jimin.

I hate to admit it but he was great and then an idea popped in my mind.

Why don't i challenge him and defeat him so i can realease all my frustation towards him through a dance battle. But i had to keep my identity hidden. I didn't want to attract unwanted attention from him. So put on my bandana on my face like a mask,only my eyes visible.

Its time to show this brat who actually owns the dance floor.

Jimin's POV

This girl came up, she wore a bandana like a mask so the only thing i could see was her eyes and she challenged me. I smirked at her thinking how foolish of her to challenge the King of the dance floor.

Its time to teach her a lesson.

I started. I felt the music running through my viens and showed off.

She then moved her body in sync with the beats and rythm and i couldn't believe my eyes. She was amazing. People on the floor loved her. Even my hyungs were supporting her. Traitors.

There was moment when we were equal at showing off our dancing but then suddenly she did a full split and for the first time in life i had nothing to go on.

"I think we have a new champion fellas." Said the DJ

And then everybody cheered for her and the way she looked at me, as if she knew she was going to win.

Everyone came on the dance floor and started swaying to the music and the dance floor turned into a club. I tried to find that girl in the crowd. I couldn't just let an amazing dancer like slip. And then i saw her.

She looked like she was about to leave but i needed to know her. I needed to know who is this fabulous dancer was. So i grabbed her wrist. She looked at me and gave me death glare. Something about her was very familiar. Like i already know her. But i really couldn't put my finger on it.

Asami's POV

I won. I actually won. Well that was expected. I was about to go because it was actually getting late and Yoori was giving me death glares. I was just leaving when i suddenly felt someone's grip on my wrist. I turned and saw that it was none other than Jimin. I gve him death glares as a hint to let go of my hand but he didn't. Aish !!! This Kid !!! What do i do know ? What if he figures out who i am? Now i was sweating.

"I just wanna know you. I mean you beat me at my own game and that is impressive." He said. I can't understand how a person can be so full of himself.

"Tch please. You were never even a player." I said. And thankfully I sounded a little different because of the bandana over my mouth.

He smirked. I jerked my arm off his grip,turned around and ran and grabbed Yoori on the way.

Shit. I dropped my snapback. I can't go in there again. So i let it go. Then i explained everything to Yoori.

Then i went home and laid on the bed thinking of everything. The Dance,Jimin,and my lost lucky snapback.T_T. I can't do anything about it anymore.

Jimin's POV

"Tch please. You were never even a player." She said. She sounded somewhat familiar. I smirked at her answer.

She then suddenly jerked her wrist off my grip and ran away. I wanted to stop her but she dropped her snapback while running. By the time i got out she was already gone. I sighed to myslef.

I have to find this Dancer in disguise.