Chapter : 18 Mother Knows Best

Author's POV

As soon as his conversation with Namjoon ended he rushed to his bike and drove to Namjoon and Seokjin's appartment. Yes, Namjoon and Seokjin were in a live in relationship for 3 years now and they seem to be in a pretty good shape. Perfect for counseling sessions. They were like the parent figures in their friend circle. Dad and Mom of the group.

The elevator was out when Jimin reached so he had to take the stairs. But the problem was that the couple's appartment was at the 14th floor. He was staring at the stairs and debated whether it was worth it.

"Of course it is. I can do this. I am Park Jimin. The Park Jimin." The latter encouraged himself and started climbing.

45 minutes later.

"Almost...Pant...there...Pant...Jimin-ah." He kept reminding himself.

He crawled to the doorstep. And knocked three times with weak and shaky hands. He literally lost all his enthusiasm and energy along the way.

"Oye Jimin. What are you doing on the floor? Don't tell me you're drunk again?!? Get up." Said a tall and handsome man known as Kim Seokjin.

"Eomma !!!! I have no energy !!! I had to climb the stairs !!!" Said the exhausted boy lying at the doorstep.

"But you could have used other lift, you know. The one on the other side." Jin said shaking his head.

"WHAT !?!!? AISH !!! I AM SO STUPID !!!" Jimin stood up the moment he realised his foolishness and pulled his hair in frustation. Though he had no energy moments ago, he now seemed to stand up and walk back and forth cursing at himself.

"Yeah you are. Come in now." They entered the apartment.

It wasn't much but the place felt like home. Whenever the boys needed peace or place to hangout, the couple's nest would be thier HQ.

"Hey Jiminie!!! You're already here. Looks like the police didn't put you behind bars for exceeding the speed limit." Namjoon came out of his room with some screw drivers and duct tape in his hands.

"And it looks like you broke something again." Jimin said pointing at the tools in the hands of his hyung.

"Its nothing. So what is it now? Seemed like its really urgent." The brain momster changed the topic. He is not gonna let his boyfriend know that he broke another phone.

"Yeah. What brings you here Jimin-ah." Asked Seokjin while serving Jimin a bowl of fried kimchi.

"Actually...the thing is...you see.." Jimin couldn't think straight. He didn't want his hyungs to think of him as a loser. Being bothered by a girl's likes and dislikes.

"Its about the girl, you talked about few days ago. Isn't it?" The brain monster raised an eyebrow.

He really is a brain monster. What can you say?

"Yes." Jimin fiddled with his fingers.

"What about her?" Asked Namjoon curious about who is this girl anyway who can make this cold hearted playboy nervous. Well, not cold hearted but a heart breaker.

Then Jimin told the couple about the whole situation from the start and about the tutoring to his mother's words and to today's conversation with Asami at the school.

"So...what should i do?" Jimin asked.

"Well you fucked up pretty bad. She might never trust you." Namjoon said with a dead tone which made other two look at him.

"Namjoon!!!" The eldest looked at him in horror.

Jimin sulked even more in his seat.

"What? I am right though." Rapmon defended.

"Look Jiminie, Namjoon is right...in a way." Jin said.

"I knew it! There is no hope." Jimin covered his face with his palms with his elbows resting on his knees.

'Let me finish Jimin-ssi. Even though what Rapmon said has some truth in it there is always a silver lining." The eldest placed a hand over the latter's shoulder and boy looked up in hope.

"This girl you say..Asami..right? She seems like a genuinely nice and understandable person." Jimin nods in agreement.

"So that means that even she've had a horrible experience with you in the past for which she still "dislikes" you that doesn't mean she has forgotten the good times with you in this short period of time and you said that she herself admitted she liked your company."

"So...that means you still have a chance." Jin completes.

"Really ???!!!??" Jimin starts jumping like a 5 year old. (A/N: Just imagine our chim chim doing it.>//<)

The other two just smile at his cuteness.

"Cute." Namjoon mumbles.

"But how are you so sure of it?" Jimin stops suddenly and looks at Jin, thinking of Asami's harsh and cold words at the rooftop.

"I am sure she will give you a chance but.." Jin trails.

"But what?" Jimin starts getting impatient.

"But if you really want her as a friend then you have to stop being a playboy." Jin concludes.

"What? That's rubbish. I am Park Jimin. The Playboy. How can you ask me that?" Jimin snaps.

"Look Chim Chim, like you told she clearly hates your playboy guts and her reason for not even giving you a chance is that you are a playboy. Don't you see. Its either her or your past." Jin gets up from his seat.

"You don't know what i've been through." Jimin's voice raises.

"None of you know how i felt. How shattered i was. How empty i felt. How broken i was." Jimin's eyes got watery. He was trying not to cry infront of his hyungs.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrap around him and he breaks down.

"Why is it always me? Why does everyone pushes me away? The more i try to get close she pushes me so hard. I can't..." Jimin sniffs.

"You know Jimin, this girl,Asami,seems like a nice girl. Can you at least try to leave your past for her? Do you think she is worth it?" The eldest asks still not breaking the hug. Jimin nods hesitantly.

"Then try to win her trust." Jin breaks the hug and looks in the boy's eyes.

"Do really think i can do it? Win her trust?" The latter asks full of innocence. To which the couple nod in unison.

"How are you so sure?" Jimin still in doubt at how are these two are more confident than him. Just like his mom these two have more trust in him that he has in himself.

"Because Mother knows best." The eldest answers with a smile. And automatically a smile creeps up Jimin's lips. He bows at the two and leave.

"He is still oblivious about his feelings for the girl." Namjoon stares at the closed door.

"Weren't you too." Jin looks at him with a raised brow.

"Can we not talk about that." Namjoon looks away in embarrassment and Jin snickers. Flashbacks of his confession to Jin flash before his eyes.

"He is hopelessly and madly in love with her." Jin looks over at his boyfriend.

"Yes he is. Just as i am with you." Namjoon smiles.

Jimin starts the engine of his bike and put on his helmet.

"I am gonna win your trust. Just wait, Kim Asami." He says to himself and drives back home.

A/N : Hey its me again !!!! I hope y'all liked this chapter !!!! And if you did, don't forget to comment, share and vote !!! Criticism is welcomed. Don't be silent readers.