Chapter : 21 Threat

Author's POV

Yesterday Jimin was successful to earn Asami's trust and became her friend. Today, Jimin got up early in the morning and got ready earlier than usual.

"Chim Chim,what's up with You? " Asked Mrs.Park.

"And you seem happier than usual. The last time I've seen you smiling so brightly was after you came back from Asami's house." His mom continued.

"Well...Make a guess." Jimin replied.

"From what I can feel...you got what you wanted." His mother answered.

"Yes...you can say that." Jimin chews his toast.

"Don't break her trust, Jimin. She is a lovely girl. And if you do anything bad to that girl, I am gonna cut off all ties with you and kick you out of my house." His mother looked up at him with the most serious look he had ever seen.

Jimin gulped and looked at his mother.

"Is that clear, Park Jimin ?" Mrs. Park raised an eyebrow.

"Yes Ma'am!" Jimin stiffened and answered.

At School

Jimin's POV

Today is the first day of our official friendship. I can't wait to meet Asami. I keep checking my watch. Damn.  I am too early. What is wrong with Me?  I've never been to school this early. I keep nervously tapping my foot on the ground. I am trying very hard to think about other things. But my mind keeps going back to yesterday.

Students are coming in class one by one, slowly. And then the moment I've been waiting for.

As soon as she enters, her eyes meet mine. And lord help me, because what happened next is something that can happen only once in a blue moon.

Asami gave me an eye smile. Yes. Kim asami gave me an eye smile. I can die happy now.

Oh no. I am hyperventilating.  Help me !!!!!!

I too nervously and awkwardly return her gorgeous eye smile with a smile.

She takes her seat and i too try to focus on the class.

RING!!! RING!!! RING!!!

Well, time for lunch. If I ask Asami to eat lunch with me, would she agree?

You know, you all might think of me as Mr. Popular with lots of friends. But in all honest, I have only five friends. Talk about being lonely and I never really had any girl friends. All the five are guys.

I stroll towards her seat, and clear my throat.

"Ahem. Hey." I say. I don't know but I am hella nervous.

"Hey. So, what's Up?" She responds looking up at me.

"Um..I was wondering if you would like to join me for lunch. I means friends eat together, Right?" I say.

"Okay.But can Yoori join us. She is my friend too you know." She says.

Yoori? Never heard of her. Maybe she is her friend or something. I didn't know about Asami having any friends at school. I don't think there will be any problem but I feel kinda down knowing there will be someone other than just me and Asami. If Asami wants to invite her friend, then why should I be the one to object, Right?

"Um...sure. Let's go to the cafeteria." And walked with Asami to the cafeteria.

And I could swear that I could see almost everyone looking at us as if we were some kind of science experiment gone wrong. And I know it's mostly because of me.You see, I am used to it but I could feel her getting a little uncomfortable with all this sudden attention.