Chapter : 19 Butterscotch

Asami's POV

Another day at school. Ugh !!!! I just hate it. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate schools in general. I just hate the teachers, the homework, the rules and most importantly,waking up early in the morning.

It's been almost a week since Jimin talked to me. Not that i am sad about, it's just strange. Like i have said before, once a playboy always a playboy. He must be breaking some poor girl's heart right now. This is exactly the reason why i didn't want to be friends with him the first place, people like him don't realise the value someone's trust.

At School

Yoori is absent today and there's really nothing for me to do. I don't know why but i am kinda missing the annoying Park Jimin. Again, don't get me wrong, i hate the playboy Jimin but still something about him from the day of our combined assignment has made me feel that i might not be completely right about  how he is really. Who knows anyway right?

I was passing by the girls washroom when Suddenly i hear someone sobbing. I know eavesdropping is something someone shouldn't do but curiosity got the best of me.

"You know, Jimin Oppa broke up with me." The girl who i think was crying said.

"The number of heart breaks have increased this week you know. And I heard that Jimin-ssi is also meeting his ex girlfriends after school." Another girl said.

What did i say. Once a- well you already know. After hearing all that i don't know why but i don't feel good. Like a part me wanted Jimin to change. Leaving all thoughts aside i went back to class not wanting to hear Jimin's scandals anymore.

The school was boring as usual. I and Jimin made eye contact once in a while but he would always be the one to break it first.

RING!!! RING!!! RING!!!

"Ms. Kim! Can you help me put these paper in the staff room?" Our physics teacher asked me. And being the good girl i am, i obliged.

It took me 30 minutes to take the papers to the staff room. There are two reasons for it. First, i was lost. Again. Second, the staffroom was in freaking another building!

As i was walking out of the school grounds, i heard voices. Curiosity being my best friend took me there to eavesdrop. I hid behind a tree and saw two figures. From what i coul make out it was a girl and a boy.

"Oppa!!! I missed you so much!!!" The girl with a very high pitched voice exclaimed. Geez, i feel bad for the ears of the guy who is with her.

"I knew you would come back. Lets make up." She said.

"Look Hana..." The guy started speaking. Wait a second. I know this voice. I scoff. So the rumors are true.

"I am not here to make up with you." The playboy said in a low voice.

Really how low can he get? Giving the girl hopes and then breaking it. My fingers curled into a fist and oh boy, I was so ready to knock the lights out of his life for playing with this annoying sounding girl's feeling.

"I am here to say sorry." He is here to say sorry, he said. Wait what? Did he just say sorry? I gotta listen more.

"I am sorry for playng with your feelings." He sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Asked this girl called Hana.

"Hana...All i did was play with your heart. I never really had any feelings for you or for any of my toys for that matter. I know what I did was terrible and I know asking for forgiveness is too much. But still, I am really sorry and I hope, one day you can forgive me." Jimin finished speaking with a long held sigh. And I smile.

!!!Smack!!!

The sound echoed in air. And i guess the girl slapped him. I don't know but my heart tightens at the thought of that. I know. I know, I too wanted to punch this guy but i don't want to anymore. Not after what i heard.

"You asshole !!!!" The girl spat and i heard her footsteps retreating.

Jimin sighed. Should i come out? I think i have a better idea. I slowly tip toe my way out of there and went back home.

Next day at school

Jimin's POV

Man, its tiring. You know apologizing. I think you all might have figured it out that i chose Asami over my past and i really hope it's worth it. Just wait, Kim Asami. I am going to earn your trust.

Around 2 o'clock

"I am sorry Jiyoon. I hope you can forgive me." I say with all modesty.

Smack!!! Another one. I got slapped by almost all my ex girlfriends and honestly i think i have lost count of how many times I've got slapped. It doesn't even hurt anymore.

Jiyoon spat some curse words and left. I sigh and sit on the grass looking at the sky. Thinking about my life. Thinking about her, about how one person can change so many things in your life and then walk away. And i was also thinking about that one person that is the reason why i am trying to move on. My thoughts are pretty much occupied by this person lately. My thoughts seemed to have made made a shelter around this girl. All I do now is think about Kim Asami. Suddenly there is something infront of my face. I back away a little and realise that it's an ice cream cone. I look to my side and tilt my head in confusion.

Asami was sitting beside me looking straight with a same kind of ice cream cone in her hand while the other was right infront of my face.

"Aren't you gonna take it." She says. I quickly grab a hold of it.

I am still very confused and at a loss of words.

"Ice cream is a dairy product made of cold churned milk and comes in varied flavours. It soothes the pain in the gums if any and numbs the stinging effect. Also very good for people who seem sad. It gives the heart some peace." She said and licked her ice cream and got up.

"I heard what you did the other day. Don't stress over getting slapped okay?" She was looking down.

I was still at loss of words. She saw me apologizing to Hana? I feels my cheeks burn up.

"I didn't know which was your favourite flavour... and i like butterscotch so....if you don't want to eat it,that's okay." She said and walked away hurriedly.

I was still in statue mode. Thinking of what just happened. Out of nowhere a smile found its way to my lips.

"Buttersctoch, huh? Hmm...gotta keep that in mind." I licked my ice cream. It was really nice. I don't know what i like more,the ice cream or the person who gave it to me.

Looks like i have somehow lightened the dark shades of my character in your beautiful eyes Kim Asami. Looking forward to paint it new.

A/N : So how was today's chapter? I hope y'all liked it. If you did, don't forget to share, vote and comment. Peace !!!!