Chapter : 11 Not Again

A/N: I know I've been very late with this update but first listen to me okay ? I wanted to update this a long time ago but as you know in my previous author note as i said i was moving to a new place, my stuff was also moved(obvious thing). You see, i got back all my set up like my computer and wifi set up today and i updated as soon as possible. I hope you guys won't be angry and even if you are i know its my fault. Sorry !!!! I will punctual with my updating from now on. Fighting !!!

Asami's POV

This can't be happening. Not again. Please.

I ran away from Jimin. I couldn't stand there. I was suffocating. It aches. My heart. It aches.

Tears rolling down my cheeks like heavy rain in monsoon. I want to stop crying but i can't. These tears just wont stop. Ugh!!!

I reached my home and i didn't even realize it.

I went directly to my bed and started crying loudly. I can't hold it in anymore.

"Why? Why? Why are you haunting me?" I yell

Flashback

"Hey Asami. Will you be my friend?" He asked with a shy cute smile.

"Sure. I don't see any reason why not."I smile.

I think i am starting to feel something more than friendship for you. And i think its called love.

Flashback Ends

Why did you hurt me so much? Why did you make me fall so hard? That i cant even bear the pain anymore. That i can't even stand up.

Why did i love you so much?

I swear to God, these thoughts are gonna make me kill myself.

Jimin's POV

"Because you are a freaking playboy. You are one of those people who can never be trusted. You know nothing more than breaking hearts and making fun of others feelings. The only thing you care about is yourself. This is why i didn't and will never accept you as a friend. Never." Her hurtful words keep ringing in my head.

She ran away, i wanted to chase after her but my legs seem to be glued to the floor.

A drop of water fell on my feet. I thought it started raining or something. I looked up but the sky was clear. Then it came to my notice. It wasn't a rain drop.

It was a tear.

A single tear that rolled down my cheeks and i didn't even notice it.

Wow. Am i that hurt? I've been hurt before and even more than now.

Suddenly i feel a pain in my chest. Not again.

You stupid organ. You're supposed to supply blood to my body not feel hurt over some girl's words.

But her words don't leave my head and i feel knives in my heart.

Girls. They always make you feel like shit.

Flashback

"Look i brought your favorite flowers. You know i searched the whole city for these. But i wanted them so bad. So how is it for our 1st month anniversary?" I ask her. I know she will love them. God i love her so much. Her happiness is to die for.

"Look Jimin, cut the crap. I want to break up." She says while scrolling down her phone not even sparing me a glance.

"Y-you must be k-kid-ding .B-But today's o-our 1st month a-an-niversary. And i-i l-love you. Why?" I ask tears rolling down my cheek.

She looks up at me.

"Look Jimin, i never loved you in the first place. You are just a toy for me to play in free time. And now i am bored with you. You are boring. I like tough and badass guys not wimps like you." She said chuckling at the last part.

"I-I can be that guy for you. Please don't leave me. I love you. "  I say my voice still shaky from the shock.

"Look kid, you were just like a chewing gum for me. I had a taste of you. Now,You don't swallow a chewing gum do you? I chewed you as much as i wanted and now i am spitting you out. And you're not just gum Jimin. You are a pathetic piece of shit who needs to get a life."  She spats and walks away.

I drop the flowers in my hand. And fall on my knees and sob.

Flashback Ends

Never thought i would think of this again.Never thought i would think of her again.

What are you doing to me Kim Asami?

A/N : I hope you guys like it. And i know its a little short. Sorry. Don't forget to comment, and share.