Chapter : 9 Reason

Asami's POV

Aish! This punk. How can he asks me to be his friend so casually? I mean, i just met him a week ago!

But still, there's this eerie feeling i have after his apology. A feeling that is telling me that he ain't that bad as he seems to be.

"Shut up! Stupid feelings. You've already caused me enough pain in the past. And i cleary regret listening to you then." I curse these feelings in my head.

I look up at the enormous blue sky. It feels so refreshing laying on the grass field, away from all your worries. Sometimes i wish i could just lay all day long in this playground.

Away from everything and everyone.

I look at my watch. The lunch's gonna be over in five minutes. I quiclky get up, brush my uniform and rush to the class room.

Phew.Made it.

I drag myself over to my seat and wait for the teacher.

The class was boring as usual. I already finished making notes of all chapters. Sometimes i really wish that i wasn't that smart.

Jimin's POV

She just took off. Just like that. She rejected me just like that.

Ouch. That actually did hurt my feelings a little.

I get it why she rejected to go on a date with me but why refuse my friendship? I don't get it.

I don't even feel like eating now. I think i'll just stay in class the whole recess.

I slump in my chair thinking why would she reject my hand of friendship. I mean, i am cool, handsome,funny,cute,fun,hot and a lot of other things. Ugh!!!!

Sigh. The bell rang. And students start enter class. But Asami isn't here yet.

Speak of the devil. She enters the class and quickly rush over to her seat. She looks tired though.

And She didn't look at me at all.

I think she just shrugged the matter off. But how can she? Its not everyday when Park Jimin himself asks for someone's friendship. I am hurt.

But the thing that annoyed me the most more than her rejection was that she didn't even bother to give me a reason.

A reason why she won't look at me now. A reason how can she shrug it off so easily. A reason why she rejected me at all. She did forgive me, right?

Asami's POV

RING!!! RING!!! RING!!!

Yay!!! The school's finally over. I quickly start packing my things and then suddenly a girl came up to me.

"Here." She said handing me a small peice of paper.

"What is this?" I asked her.

"A note. Duh." She said in a Its-so-obvious tone.

"I mean, why a note when you can directly talk to me." I said clarifying myself.

"Look i am not here to talk to you. I was told to give this to you. Okay." She said.

"Fine. But who told you to give it to me?" I asked

"I am not supposed to tell you that. Bye!" She said while walking away.

"Wait!" I tried calling her but she was already gone.

I look at the note and open it.

Meet me at the rooftop after school tomorrow.

Strange. Who is this person? The whole time while walking to my house i kept thinking about who sent it.

Who can be this mysterious person?

A/N: Sorry fellas its a short chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. And sorry again the late update. Don't forget to Vote, comment and share !!! Bye !!!