4) Her Story PREVIEW

Young the Giant- My body

Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party

A/N Sorry for not updating school has got me in a very tight schedule. Now this is a preview beginning of the fourth chapter. I'll try to finish it soon.

The boat coasted through the glowing river till it reached an imposing silhouette of a upturning cliff.

She stepped out of the boat that was away from the shore, her dainty barefoot about to touch the waters before it flattened out on top of it.

Pulling her other leg over, that too floated on top of the waters her cloak was being grabbed at by the souls tugging it down to try and get her.

She ignored them walking on top of them as if they were dirt on the ground, inferior to her

Eventually, she reached the shore walking through ash gray sand that clung to her, as if it was ash itself, it stained her feet and the hem of her cloak that had glowing bright blue stains on the from the numerous of hands grabbing at it

Her footprints washed away from the lapping waters that make the gray sands a dark charcoal when it makes contact.

Large onyx boulders protruded out of the sands some round and flat others oval and sharp at its tip. Over yonder, the rocks can be seen scattering into the waters making it hazardous to travel.

The cliff lowered into mere rumble till it blended into the sand.

A wall soon replaced it instead, a large smooth marble wall the lower half was stained with the dark ash sand.

She walked along the wall and with her fingertips gliding against the smooth surface, even leaving streaks of when she traced through the ash.

We watched her walk, we are not moving, as if we are hovering above not feeling the sand move beneath us as she walked away.

The wall soon ended into a large curve with massive columns bracing the overhanging marble slab.

She walked over it looking above her directing causing her hood to fall.

Thick curly hair surrounded her head. She craned her neck to look upon only to see cracks in the marble.

These cracks were slowly being filled with dark green vegetation something unlikely to grow here. The vegetation went deeper than the cracks, embedding itself within the marble flowing out to the top of the marble. We followed the trail of vegetation it followed up the cavernous walls hills we reached the stalagmites it covered a dozen of them in a moss that had a glow of light green from the fluids that dripped from them. In the middle of all of them, a large crack in the ceiling let light peer through the darkness.

Roots dangled out through the cracks making silhouettes appear on the stalagmites around.

Down below where the vegetation seemed to end on the marble slab overhang, the dark columns that support the slab. She walked around the column that is hiding in the shadows away from the glow of the river.

Around the curve of the column roots and moss covered the dark side of it. Inches away from the ground.

Looking up to the very top of the column it was visible of the vegetation spread to the others and the underside of the slab dangling downward becoming vines.

Something was planning this event for a very long time you know. Written in the stars, in the string of fate, till Persephone changed it all.

She walked past the columns down the center all of them. Torches colored white at the center that gradients to blue and the fire tips that sway erratically in the cold breeze.

Sounds can be heard of people, of animals, of monsters, each had their own sound of pain and agony ranging from trembling screams that vibrated throughout the core to the roars of pain that made ears ring.

Cold breaths can be seen as foggy vapor flowing upwards behind the torches where the light doesn't touch. All that can be seen is the illuminated ground and the touches that were aligned in rows.

The space between them is determined by the range of light each produces where one ends another begins.

Some breaths hitched in a quick jet stream whenever she walks near her.

The closer she walked to a lone torch the breaths multiplied into an opaque cloud causing the torch to flicker.

She grabbed the white blazing torch swinging it to the other side of her leaving a blazing ring that circled around her before it dissipated.

She walked to the breaths, the closer she got the hands were seen mere inches from her faces that were clawing at the air trying to touch her.

Some if not most of their arms were decaying, loss of the pigmentation of life in their flesh. Scraps of flesh hung off of frail bones each a tear in their skins reveal a dry pink, loss of blood and moisture that fills a live body.

She raised the torch in front of her burning their hands.

Screams and smoke started to fill the space, quickly retracting their hands to prevent more pain to be inflicted upon them.

Leaving them in wallow in their pain she walked closer to where a boundary of darkness, like a wall, where no light can touch it not even the torch in her hand.

Eventually, she reached a corner of darkness hunching over picking up a