3.2) When you abandon everything

UPDATED

Song(s) of the Chapter

Loud(y)- Lewis Del Mar

Stole The Show- Kygo ft. Parson James

Silvertongue - Young The Giant

Prayer In C - Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz 

Dreams- Beck  

Viewer discretion is advised 

Comment what you think it means the world to me. Please don't be a silent reader.

It was a festival where all deities no matter class or region can co-exist in one place with little judgment. The one day where even the Chthonic deities of the dreaded Underworld are welcomed on neutral ground.

Wine, ambrosia, nectar and an abundance of a diversity of foods from all over. Loud drums pounded throughout almost tuning out the sounds of the plucking of strings from the lyre and the whistling tunes of flutes.

Nymphs were in their social circles some even daring to talk or flirt with someone of a higher class. Satyrs were dancing in the fields and on the marble some pounding a beat to the drums or those dancing with their hoofs pounding  on the floor. Fauns had their flutes and all  accompanied by the muses who were singing, dancing, and playing their own instruments they're known for.

Higher deities of power socialized among themselves.

The whole scene was blurry, out of focus, not the blur of tears in your eyes but the blur one gets when first waking up. It slowly focused for several moments at a time then faded.The voices blended together, very few words could be barely distinguished in the language they have not spoke centuries ago.

Ah, here it comes. The moment the end began.

We were gathered near the edge of Olympus palace where the white marble curved to the edge all that can be seen over is the sky below. To the left of us lays the party and the great hall containing now only a large long rectangle wooden table full of plates and goblets of wines with deities sitting around enjoying their assortments of food and conversations.

Some of the figures were blurred and distorted making them unrecognizable. A tall figure stood prideful at the head of the table, instantly identified as Zeus.

His skin was darker than it is now, hair longer and tied back with leather straps. Donning a white toga that reaches at his ankles, gold stitching on the edges glittered in the sunlight bringing out his golden hair.

With a golden goblet in his hand he strayed away from the rest with two nymphs one a Alseid a nymph of groves with curly blonde hair with a green tint due to the rivers that flow through the glen bathing in its algae she had fair skin donning an almost sheer dress the was above her thighs with small flowers in her hair. In his other arm, a Crinaeae a nymph of fountains they could be easily distinguished from other nymphs for they were less wild than other nymphs they could easily blend in with mortals with their tanned skin and brown curly hair.

Both nymphs were in the crook of his arm, giggling and whispering in his ear. All three started to walk near the group.

Staggering steps he took sloshing his red wine onto the floor leaving a dark crimson red puddles on the floor, along the edges and the droplets as well became transparent red. The wine spilled on their clothes but the inebriation of the alcohol dazed their senses not noticing the red stain on their clothes or the liquid on their skin having the fabric soaking it and sticking to them.