3)When you abandon everything

A/N Thank you to everyone who is reading my first story. Also, thank you for bearing with me on me trying to figure out the functions of Wattpad. Also vote if your like it comment as well. 

Song(s) of the Chapter

Sucker for Pain- ft. Imagine Dragons Lil Wayne & Wiz Khalifa

Run Or Hide- Run River North

Happy Pills- Weathers

Fates started to pull out dull gray and brown threads from their cloaks, knotting them together making one line each thread tied together were passed to the next sister till it makes one long thread.

The grays and browns faded together the knots disappearing as they laid the thread vertically on the ground.

Clotho pulled out a glass bottle where the lower half was the shape of a triangle that curved inward to make the cylinder stem. Inside the bottle contained a murky green sludge, every time she swirled the bottle it left an after stain of the murky liquid coated the insides.

"Now let's get started shall we," she spoke with a Cheshire grin as she pulled the cork out of the bottle and proceeded to pour the sludge on the elongated thread. It clumped together at the stem of the bottle letting only the ooze flow through, slowly dropping on the thread.

The ooze was soaked in the thread. The thread turned into a spongy material no longer keeping the form it once had.

It now had the appearance of a tube instead of small thread. The now tube had small craters and divots throughout the surface. Small beads of the ooze started to form on the surface making the whole a dark muddy green.

Each fate faced towards the sponge through the slit of each of their dark cloak and a slender pale leg each had gladiator sandals of back in the glory days. Dark brown leather strappy sandals that were laced all the up until it reached their calf. Each one stepped on the tube causing all the liquid to spill out more liquid than what was dropped on the thread.

The green liquid becomes darker as it spilled across the ground almost pitch black. The areas of the tube where the hadn't stepped on that lied between them started to bloat to the extreme filled the little space that is between each of the fates legs.

Seams started to rip upon it causing small waterfalls of the now dark liquid. It flowed around reaching the Olympians feet seeping into their shoes soaking them.

Some tried to step out of it. It flowed to the corners of the warehouse trapping them in the liquid and the warehouse. The liquid is now at their knees where the fates stood bursts and jets of the liquid gushed out.

Waves started to form from the corners of the room. The waves had a light green foam topping them. The waves reached the beams where the pigeons froze mid-flight, liquid passed through them soaking them even causing the liquid on their feathers drop on the ones starting to drown below. The pigeons are now covered in a coat of sludge latching itself on various parts of their tiny bodies.

The Olympians struggled to try to swim out or to at least take a breath as the liquid reaches their throats those of shorter height are already submerged in the dark murky waters, some tried to pull them up some are more concerned about their own wellbeing.

Fates disappeared in the waters,and the majority as well the waves constantly crash down upon them never giving them a chance to take a breath.

The water is black now and had muffled their screams which in the end suffocated them into unconsciousness as they swallowed the waters the sludge-coated and stuck to the back of their throats. The sludge pulled all of them down coated their bodies in its sticky chunky substance that swirled in the current constantly gaining more coating their bodies, more weight to drag them down into the depths of the waters.

Now floating in emptiness can no longer feel the liquid around them but they all feel it seeping down their throats filling up their stomachs the liquid became sludge clumping together inside them filling them from the inside out. Some felt it seep into their mouths and tried to clamp it shut only to realize that it seep into their ears feeling it rush to their head, breathing it in subconsciously filling their lungs.

Doesn't' this bring up memories? Remember the void the place where you all died and were imprisoned till you all were reborn by your savior who suffers now just like those you all left behind.

Not that it was your choice, your deaths and those who follow after were all planned for a very long time. Fates voices were in unison now slightly echoing after one another in their heads. The slight differentiation from each voice was no longer heard.

By us and your common enemy who you all thought was in the palm of your hand of control. Planned all of this right under your nose. Lachesis scratchy grated voice rang in the ears some of the Olympians twisted in the waters, violently jerking parts of their body trying to free themselves but to no avail.

Now let's show you what you've missed while you were away.

The fates skin glowed in a pearly white shimmer silhouettes showed through their heavy dark cloaks. Their bodies seemed bare and nude with the glow of their skin shining through their clothes and through the darkness around them, every curve and the straight edge of their body could be clearly seen, being their only source of light.

Waters around them shifted swirling around them in an endless loop, it made a wall as bubbles started to form and move with the fast current. The bubbles acted as a diffuser of the darkness making it bright around them.

Studying each other they noticed that some of them had the sludge attached to random parts of their bodies on half of their faces, arms, legs and the majority of their torsos in the waters it looked almost as moss was on them.

Looking below their feet was bottomless, just still water beneath them the light ended shortly after their feet were it could no longer penetrate the darkness.

The light that the fates gave off consumed their silhouettes becoming a sphere of the bright light as if they became a fusion of the fiery light of the sun but still held the glow of the moon. It blinded them unable to notice the whirlpool around them became smaller and smaller till they were sucked in caught in its strong current. Being flung around, of course, and out of control some were flung into another person but could never escape the strong current.

The bubbles absorbed the light making the inside of the whirlpool a light green the bubbles and foam covered them.

All had to shut their eyes the foam stung combined with the blinding light was too much.

No one was to witness ground rising from the depths settling below the scene. No, this was not the same ground that was in the warehouse it was now pure white marble with potted plants and large marble columns.

The whirlpool current slowed down when it stopped completely all the Olympians drifted down to their new surrounds. While all were processing fates spoke once more, their bodies or silhouettes no longer can be seen but they can see everything now.

White marble columns with curved indentations, seem infinitely tall for it could appear to soar past the sun itself. Clear skies stretched until it eventually blended into the horizon, a vast sea of white puffy clouds just over the edge, shielding the sight of the world below.

You all must remember the first of the end. The first one to fall had to be your 'strongest' one.

The Olympians remember this day well as the first sign of the end. The day that the king of Olympus fell.  

A/N Comment on my story questions, ideas, death threats anything I love to hear your voice and opinion.