"Sean Lew." Sean smiled because he was being a gentleman, but I can feel that he was being uncomfortable because he tensed up when he intertwined our fingers.

The lady gave her a look. "Ah, rest house, sir?" She flirted and Sean just nodded and gave her a small, uncomfortable smile. "Alone, Mr. Lew?" She asked and bit her lip. I was about to go over this girl and grab her hair. But Sean tightened her grip around me. 

"Uhm, no." He looked at me, and then he brought my hands he was holding and then kissed it. "Just me and my wife." His eyes were glued at me.

Yes, take that. I'm his wife.

Wait, what?

I looked at the lady and I knew that she was taken aback. "I'm sorry." She said, looking down and then rang the bell as one of the bell boys went out and took our things. Giving the lady one last look, I raised an eyebrow at her as she avoided eye contact.

But I can't blame her. My boyfriend's hot. And he was a beautiful creature, an art that the Lord given and blessed me with. So I'll forever be thankful and grateful. 

"Follow me, sir, ma'am." We followed the bell boy as he lead the way to our room. And when Sean opened the door for me, I went straight to the large window and parted the white curtains to reveal a breathtaking view. 

Wow, I've been to beaches before but so far, this is the best. Plus the luxurious resort. Amazing, and then I'm with Sean.

And then I felt two arms wrap around me, and hug me from behind. "You like it here?" He asked as he kissed my left cheek. He rested he chin on my shoulder and we watched the view.

Turning around to face him, I kissed him. "No, I love it. Thank you so much." I told him I love him, and greeted him a happy birthday. I wish I could just stay like this forever with him.

He told me to get a nap first, because he said he'll just fix something. And then I nodded, not asking him what he's up to because I'm tired to argue. 

It was about five in the afternoon when I woke up by a touch of soft lips, planting a sweet kiss on my face. "Wake up, sleepyhead. We're going somewhere." He whispered softly and he helped me stand up.Pushing me in the bathroom, he shouted. "You go freshen up, baby. Please wear the outfit on the bed. And I'll wait for you in the lobby." He told me and then responded a quick okay.

Yawning, I stripped off my clothes and started to take a shower. And when I was finished, there was a white simple summer off-shoulder dress. I applied a light powder, waterproof mascara, and a lip balm after blow drying my hair. After putting on my flat sandals, I quickly went out to find Sean. And saw him wearing a muscle tee, with a polo top, the sleeves rolled three-fourths, and a denim knee length shorts. 

He was on his phone, checking the time. And when he saw me, he smiled walking towards my direction. "Come, or we'll be late." I wanted to ask him what it is but I just let him lead the way. And the next thing I saw? A table for two, under the sunset. 

"Wow." Was all that I said. I was too speechless to describe the perfection. 

"Romantic dinner date, for a very gorgeous girl." He pulled the seat for me to sit on and then we started eating. The food was so good, and while eating, I can't help but think about how blessed I am to have Sean in my life.

And I was thinking about what day it is today, reminding myself that this should a special day for him, not for me. Gosh, I can't let this day go by that I'm not doing anything for him.

"El?" I was snapped out of my thoughts. "Are you okay?" I nodded and smiled sweetly, giving him a peck on his lips. "It's already nine, I think we should go back. We still have a lot of places to go tomorrow." What? Nine? Time flies so fast.