Bonus Chapter

A/N: I'm bored and I love you guys so a little bonus for all of ya!

Picture of Daisuke, Akira, and all the others above.

If you like it and you want another bonus chapter, you can comment and vote. 

THIRD PERSON

The sun shines brightly against the scenery of Konoha. The Hokage mountain, now with the additional faces of the Sixth and Seventh Hokage, were beautifully illuminated by the bright and blazing sun.

Such a peaceful village was Konohagakure. Full of wonderful ninjas, civilians, and children.

In a training field with three stumps of wood, there you would find the children who will grow up to be the next legends of the shinobi world.

--

A black flash passes by the trees, almost unnoticeable by the naked eye.

A girl stands in the middle of the clearing, eyes darting and on high alert.

"You smell anything, Takira?" the girl asks, red hair whipping as she sends a quick glance over to her cat.

"Nothing, Reika" the black and red cat replies, fuchsia eyes searching the trees.

"How about you, Hiyuna?"

The elegant reddish brown cat shakes her head.

"Nothing with intent to kill" she replies.

Suddenly, the black flash with blazing red Sharingan eyes jumps out from the trees, easily tackling Reika to he ground.

"Oof!!!" Reika huffs out as she hits the grass.

"Ouch!"
"Watch it!"

Hiyuna and Takira exclaim as they were both thrown to the ground by Saiko and Sachi. Chiharu smirks as she lands on the grass near them.

"Good job, ya squirts. I've taught you well!" she says in pride.

Glancing up after her fall, Reika blanches as she sees the smirking Uchiha on top of her.

"Get off me, Daisuke" she commands.

Daisuke chuckles before obliging, extending a hand to help her to her feet.

"Still weak" he mutters earning an anime vein from Reika.

"I'm trying, alright?!" she exclaims, grinding her sharp teeth back and forth.

Daisuke smiles before poking her on the forehead.

"You'll do better next time" he says gently and calmly, much like his father.

Reika pouts slightly as she rubs the spot he had poked.

"You always say that, Daisuke" she huffs.

"Hey" Daisuke calls out, lifting her chin up with two fingers.

Sharingan eyes meet purple ones and it stayed like that for a few moments.

"Your dad was one of the strongest rogue ninjas before he decided to settle down. And your mom became ANBU Captain after the death of her own. You'll get stronger. Just trust yourself" he says, smirking that signature Uchiha smirk.

Reika smiles. "You sure about that?" she asks shyly.

Daisuke nods. "Yeah.. Besides, you're already the best in your class and I bet you somehow managed to inherit even some of Uncle Suigetsu's skills with blades" he says.