Chapter Fourteen

Okay! Another update! Only six more chapters and the epilogue will be published! And it will also be the end of Kamina and Sasuke's love story! Anyway, the picture above is a picture of people you will find out later! Anyway, the man looks so damn hawt! And the woman looks just like Bella Swan which is pretty befitting for her part.

Kamina: Author-san, who are they anyway?
Me: *sweatdrops and starts to panic* Um... They... They're... They're Sasuke's childhood friends.
Sasuke: Tch! I've never seen these people in my entire life.
Me: *grows anime vein* Oh shaddup, ya bastard! Go back to where you came from! Go heal those nasty scratches.
Sasuke: *grows anime vein and glared* I wouldn't have gotten these scratches if you hadn't compared me to that idiotic Kai Toshiki and that weirdo Togami Byakuya
Me: *turns red* I SAID DON'T CALL KAI AND IDIOT! AND DON'T YOU DARE START CALLING TOGAMI A WEIRDO! HE'S HOTTER THAN YOU! AND DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOUR JEALOUSY ISSUES!
Kamina: Where's Karin?
Sasuke: Sakura's still healing her cuts. Hiyuna broke some of her bones.
Kamina: >.< whoops
Me: Don't worry, Kamina. She deserved it.
Kamina: No she doesn't. If anyone deserves to be scratched it's Sasuke.
Sasuke: Mina-chan!
Kamina: *scoffs*
Sasuke: You know you're the only girl I'll ever love.
Kamina: *tries to hide her smile* Don't talk to me!
Me: *sweatdrops* These idiots are too sweet and cheesy.
Kamina: You made us sweet and cheesy
Me: *smiles sheepishly* Oh, right... Yeah, I did. Lol. Anyway, enjoy the chapter while Sasuke gives Kamina a love-bite!
Kamina: *blushes* AUTHOR-SAN!
Sasuke: *scowls* Baka

Chapter Fourteen

KAMINA

"You should have seen his face!"

I can't believe this...

"It was like he just pissed in his pants!"

This is impossible...

"And Hinata fainted! Seriously, I don't know why she does that when she's near him but- hey, Kamina, are you listening?" Kiba questioned while snapping his fingers together in front of my face which gladly broke me from me daze...

I averted my gaze from the sky and focused on Kiba who was staring at me with curiosity and slight worry...

"Oh... I'm fine, Kiba" I said with a small smile

Kiba cocked an eyebrow and stopped walking which made me halt as well... He crossed his arms and examined me with his animal-like eyes.

"What?" I questioned with a hand on my hip.

"You're lying" he said with a small shrug.

"Excuse me?" I said, shifting on my other hip.

"Something is bothering you. C'mon, Kamina, you can tell us! We're trustworthy, aren't we, boy?" Kiba asked in which Akamaru replied with a nod and a bark.

I sighed and imitated the Inuzuka in front of me by crossing my arms on my chest and cocking one of my eyebrows. "I'm not hiding anything from you" I lied.

Kiba continued to stare at me with the same look until I finally sighed and let my shoulders slump... "It's a long story, Kiba" I said

He smiled and averted his gaze from me to an empty bench on our right... "Then let's sit down while you tell me about it" he said as he walked towards the bench.

I gave out a small chuckle before following suit. Once we were seated with Akamaru lying on the floor beside my feet, I took a deep breath before explaining.