Chapter Seven

(A/N: Sleeping In Your Arms just reached 7K!!! Are you guys fudging serious?! This is awesome, you guys are the best! There's a pic I edited above. Enjoy!)

Chapter Seven

SASUKE

Walking back to camp, we stayed as normal as possible and decided to just stay quiet about the topic of us getting back together.

"What took you guys so long?" Suigetsu asked once we were in full view.

"I kicked Sasuke since he was being a pervert so he flew a couple of feet away. He said he was in so much pain so I had to heal him first because I hit him on the balls, I think" Kamina explained as she put the firewood down.

They all laughed at Kamina's reason whereas I blushed and stared at her with wide eyes... What the f*ck did she just say? As they all continued to laugh, Kamina secretly turned her head and gave me a teasing wink causing be to scoff but try to suppress a smirk. Sometimes, she says things that are both humiliating and funny.

"I never knew an Uchiha could be a pervert!" Suigetsu continued to laugh along with Karin and Jugo.

I grunted as I sat on a log across the three who were still laughing like there's no tomorrow. Kamina, who was building us a bonfire, started to slightly giggle. Despite my total humiliation, I find it cute and adorable whenever she giggles like that. The laughter eventually died down and I was thankful that Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo were getting busy with their own stuff. Once Kamina was finished with the bonfire, she sat beside me on the log. She turned her head a little to face me and gave me an amused smile which caused me to playfully roll my eyes as she turned her head back to face the bonfire.

Deciding that revenge would be good, I gently put my hand on her back; on the spot just above her butt causing her to gasp. The others, who heard her take in of breath, looked at her questioningly.

"You alright, Kamina?" Karin asked with her head titled to the side in confusion.

She gulped and gave me a nervous glance before replying.

"Y-Yeah... I-I'm fine... Just a little cold, that's all" she stuttered.

The others seemed to notice the indifference but decided to let it slide as they continued on with their own thing. As the others were kept busy, I leaned forward until I was close to Kamina's ear.

"Such a naughty little girl, Mina-chan. You wouldn't want to do that again. Or else, Raven will have to be naughty as well" I said seductively causing her to gulp and blush.

I traced circles on the same spot on her back causing her to slightly moan but it was low enough for the others not to hear.

"Sasuke" she said between gritted teeth as she faced me such innocent eyes... F*ck, doesn't she know how much of a turn on that is?

"Yes, Mina-chan?" I asked as I stopped my slow gesture.

"S-Stop" she said

I smirked and chuckled lightly as I continued. "Your actions say otherwise, Mina-chan. What happened to that naughty girl a while ago?" I asked

Kamina closed her eyes and breathed heavily. "If you don't stop... She might come out again" she said...

Why do I get the feeling that I want that to happen? Stupid hormones, stop doing this to me! Grr!

Figuring that my little tease was enough, I retracted my hand and smiled at her when she opened her eyes.

"Just a small payback, Mina-chan" I said before pulling back and extending my hands in front of me to feel the warmth of the fire.