Chapter Eleven

A/N: Okay so I'm sorry once again for not updating for two months. I've been through a lot of problems in school, family and friends. My life's just going downhill right now. Anyway, you guys don't need to bother yourselves with my sob story and I don't need to bring back the past. So, anyway! Here's another chappie! There's a bad news and there's a good news about this chapter. The good news is that it's filled with a reunion! Ha, spoiled ya! The bad news is that it's a Sasuke-less chapter! Gwaaaaa! :( :( :( .... Curse you, Raven, for hurting Kamina in the last chapter!
 Sasuke:
Idiot, you're writing the story, why are you blaming this on me? Tch!

Me:
Don't blame your need of control on me! I didn't make you! I only made Kamina!

Sasuke: Psh! You're so annoying!
Me:
Don't call me annoying, Uchiha! I write what's gonna happen to you and Kamina!
Kamina:
What's going on?
Sasuke:
The author's threatening to keep us apart.
Kamina:
What?! 0___o
Me:
No I wasn't! I was just blackmailing him!
Kamina:
That's not very nice, Author-san.
Me:
*looks guiltily on the keyboard* Ah, fine!
Sasuke: *smirks* Heh, see? My girl is amazing... She even beats you.
Me: *grows an anime vein* Don't underestimate me, you jerk! I made Kamina so I know perfectly well how amazing she is! Don't test my patience, Uchiha! I just might give you serious injuries when it comes to the time that I write your fight with Itachi!
Sasuke: *wide eyes* What did you just say? I get to fight Itachi?!
Me: *wide eyes* O___o.... Whoops.... Well, that's all for this fight! Enjoy the story!
Sasuke: Wait! I wanna know about- .....................................................................................................................................................

Chapter Eleven

KAMINA

As the smoke subsided, I found myself at the familiar gates of Konoha... No one was guarding the gates which made me suspicious as I entered the familiar village. Walking around the streets, my feet dragged me to the funeral grounds where I saw people dressed all in black from a distance. Getting closer and closer, I noticed that everyone wearing black were the familiar faces of my friends...

Asuma's funeral...

Noticing how my attire was not appropriate for the occasion, a puff of smoke surrounded me and cleared to reveal me wearing a long-sleeved black dress that reached up to my knees. Black doll shoes came along as I walked towards the dreadful scenery... I kept my head hung low so as to not be recognized for the mean time. Lifting my head slightly, I saw Shikamaru sitting near the front with his head hung low in sadness. Lucky for me, the seat beside him was empty.

"Hey there, Shika" I muttered loud enough for him to hear as I sat beside him.

Hearing the sound of my voice, he snapped his head up with wide eyes to look at me...

"Kamina?"

Spotting the picture of Asuma-sensei displayed beside his grave, my heart started to ache once again. I hid my emotion by turning to Shikamaru with a forced smile...

"I thought my brother would need some comfort after all of this chaos" I said in the most comforting tone I could muster while placing my hand atop his which was on his lap.

Shikamaru, in return, gave me a small smile of appreciation as we listened to a few words given by Lady Tsunade. As the guests started to line up to give their last wishes along the flowers, Naruto spotted me and his frown slightly turned upside-down .

"Kamina!" he exclaimed, quiet enough to not cause a scene but loud enough for some of the people in line to hear.

I smiled at him and gestured for Shikamaru to fall in line with me together. With every step closer to the grave, I could tell how Shikamaru was trying so hard not to cry. I squeezed his hand a bit, hoping that would be enough to lessen his grief.