Chapter 15

Arcee's pov

As we quietly sit in the control room, I can't help but think about him. I mean... why? Why did he have to die? No, why did I have to walk in and distract him from what he was doing. It's not his fault and although Brawn is the one who stabbed him, it's my fault... if I hadn't walked in and said his name, he wouldn't have turned around and got distracted and then- my train of thought is interrupted by something shocking.

"Arcee?" I hear. It sounds like...

"Bumblebee?" I ask as I turn around to face him. And surely enough, there he is, standing in the doorway like nothing happened. "Oh my Primus..." I say as I run up to him and hug him as tightly as I can. He hugs me back. Then I pull back and look at him right before punching him.

"Don't ever fragging scare me like that again!" I yell at him before hugging him again. "I thought I'd lost you... for good this time." I say and he let's go of me for a moment.

"Arcee... I got to talk to Optimus..." he says and I just stare at him.

"...really?" I hear Smokescreen ask from behind me and I see Bumblebee nodding and smiling.

"He says that he misses us. But he's also able to see us, as creepy as that may sound, and he's watching over us. And doing what he can to protect us." He explains and we all just stare at him, optics wide and mouths hanging as low as they can. I'm pretty sure I speak- wait no, think for everyone when I conclude that we're all speechless. Mostly because I'm still trying to figure out how Bee is still standing here, right now. Last time I saw him he was... well, I'd rather not think about it.

"Man kid, how do you always manage to come back from the dead? First, you died and then came back to life and killed Megatron. But I mean, you had a pool of cyber matter that time so... But then now, you've come back and last time I checked, there wasn't any cyber matter where you landed. How do you do it?" Wheeljack asks and Bumblebee just looks at him.

"Well... I, don't actually know... This time, Primus told me-"

"Wait, you got to meet Primus too?!" Smokescreen asks and I roll my optics. Bumblebee chuckles slightly and rubs the back of his helm.

"Uh... yes? Anyways, he said that in the prophecy it said I'd die, but not a specified length of time for my death... so he basically bent the rules here and decided that if it didn't specify how long I'd be dead for, he could just bring me back to life whenever he pleases, which by the way I am very grateful for. He said that I need to stop Brawn... Do any of you have any clue where he may have gone?" Bee asks and we all look at each other.

"Uh, Bumblebee... I think we were all way too shocked and sad to even pay attention to the fact that he had even left..." I say and he gives me a sad smile.

"Sorry..." he mumbles and I laugh a bit.

"Well, you're here now and that's all that matters. Now, why don't we all find this Brawn guy and finish him off before he finishes off Cybertron." I say and they all agree.

"Wait!" Bumblebee says and we all turn to him. "According to him, I'm still dead... we need to find a way to get me past him without him seeing me so that I can distract him." He says and Bulkhead stands up.

"I've got a plan." He says and we all huddle in.

Bumblebee's pov

Alright, the plan is set up. We're going to locate him and find the quickest and most secret of ways to get me past him while the others distract him. As soon as I'm behind him, I'll come out and finish him off. Seems like a pretty good plan to me.

"Alright, let's do this!" I pump my servo in the air and they all copy me. We manage to locate him and find that he's in the very centre of Kaon. That's pretty close by, only a few human blocks away... we find the most direct path and begin phase one. The distraction. We head out to find he hasn't done too much damage yet but enough that everyone is horrified for their lives. We manage to spot him and while the others continue forward to him, I take a quick right down an alley way. I transform and walk quietly down the alley as I listen to what's happening.

"What are you going to do? He was the only one who even remotely had a chance at stopping me and, well... he's dead, haha!" I can hear him laugh. Oh how I'd love to chop off his helm right about now... soon enough, I'm far enough behind him that I can sneak up on him and take him by surprise. Time to start phase two. I slowly peek my helm out from behind the building and give them a signal with my facial expressions. They make it back, understanding that I'm about to move in. I grab the blade that I took from the base and unsheathe it before moving to ensure that he doesn't hear me. I then lift up the sword so it doesn't drag on the ground and walk, quietly, towards Brawn. 'Okay,' I think, 'this ends now!' I'm finally close enough to him and tap him on the shoulder plate. He turns around to look at me and I jab the sword into his abdominal area and the look on his faceplate is priceless.

"Y-you... but I killed you! The prophecy said you would die!" He says. I just shake my helm.

"Maybe, but it never said how long I'd be dead for. So, Primus being Primus, decided to send me back to finish you off before another war starts. Good-bye." I say and he looks like he's ready to kill me a second time. If only I hadn't gotten to him first. He collapses to his knees and doesn't break optic contact with me. That is of course until his optics went completely black. I take to blade out from inside of him and put it back in it's sheath. I shake my helm.

"What a pity... him and his uncle both died the exact. Same. Way. It's actually kind of creepy..." I comment and the others nod.

"Yeah." Ultra Magnus says.

"By the way, that plan worked out quite nicely. Good one Bulk." I compliment him and he shrugs it off.

"Pssh, it was nothing." He says. We pay each other on the back and decide to head back to the station. Finally, for once, I might actually get some real peace in my life...

~a few months later~

I'm sitting in the med bay with Arcee. She just delivered the sparkling. I mean, sparklings. We had twins. One male, the other female.

"What should we name them?" I ask her and she looks at the femmling first.

"How about... Nightarrow?" She asks and I look at her. She looks like Arcee but has my paint job. Yellow replacing the pink and black replacing the blue. I nod my helm.

"I like it, it suits her." I say. We then turn to the mechling. He looks like me with basically Arcee's paint job. But instead of pink, he's red. Blue replacing the yellow and red replacing the black. I think for a moment.

"How about... Optimus?" I ask and she smiles up at me.

"I think that's a perfect name." She says as we look at our new sparklings. Right at that moment, I make a promise to myself. I will never, ever abandon my family or my kids. No matter how tough it gets, we are staying united. Although I'm still a little salty with my creators sometimes, I'm glad we reunited. Because now I can learn not to make the same mistakes as them. And I can promise anyone who asks, that I will not.

~<~<~<~>~>~>~>~<~€~£<£~£~£<¥~£~£,£~

Well folks, that's the end... it was fun to write and I know it only has 15 chapters but, I didn't know what else to do... so, yeah. It's over, nothing left to see here... Bye...

*awkwardly poofs away*