Chapter 12

Bumblebee's POV

Around an hour after speaking with Arcee, I sat in my office with my helm on my desk. My helm was spinning and I couldn't think straight. If Brawn isn't lying for once, things could be catastrophic. He's got the same personality as Megatron did and seems to really want me dead... And he also seems to be the type of bot who wouldn't mid bombing half the planet along with me. Suddenly, a thought pops into my processor. Maybe, if I hadn't met my creators, I'd actually be able to think straight! Ugh, why is everything so complicated. Suddenly I'm almost missing the war... All you had to do was kill or be killed. It was definitely a lot easier than dealing with this mess. I mentally slap myself. I shouldn't be saying that... ugh, but things are so confusing and I just don't know what to think anymore... I hear my door open and look up, thinking it was Arcee. But it wasn't. It was my carrier.

"Hi." She shyly says. I put my helm back on my desk and mumble.

"Go away..." I say, too quiet for her to hear. I can hear her step a bit closer and suddenly a servo is placed on my shoulder. I slowly lift my helm up and look at her. And when I do, I remember how I felt when I thought I wouldn't ever find them earlier today. Which leads me to think about how I felt when I was younger too. I would always wonder what it would be like to have my real creators with me. Sometimes I would imagine what they looked like and pretend they were there. I'd be talking to them when in reality, I'd just be talking to the wall. The longer I stare at my carrier, the more I realize how much I've missed and needed them. When I was younger I would find someone to replace them with. First it was friend Icefire's creators. They were so kind and sweet... Then the war started. But I found someone new to look up to like a sire. Jazz was his designation. He stayed behind during a mission to let us all through the ground bridge while he held off the cons. But Megatron showed up that day. He never walked through that bridge. So, I moved in to Optimus. After I lost my voice, he was the most understanding bot I'd met. He was so compassionate and caring... Which is why he joined the Allspark... He had to sacrifice himself to allow Cybertron to support and create life again. I need them, and I'm just pushing them away... I can feel my optics beginning to water as I slowly stand up and move closer to her. Next thing I know, I've got my helm buried in her neck cabling as I start to cry. I feel her arms slowly wrap around me and I can feel her arms vibrating as my frame shakes. After a few minutes, she tries talking to me.

"Hey, sweetspark? Your sire and I are so sorry. There is no excuse in this world that we even have the right to use. We know we never should have done that to you and we're terribly sorry. We were never there for you when you needed us most and we wish we were. You don't have to forgive us but, can you at least not hate us either?" She asks. I pull away from her and stare into her optics. They're almost as big as mine... She looks down for a moment,

"I could feel what you were feeling as you looked at me... I never realized how much pain we'd put you through... I-I... Bumblebee, words can't even describe how sorry I am..." I cut her off.

"Carrier, it's okay... After nearly losing you guys today I realized just how much I need you... I can forgive you." I notice my Sire standing in the door way.

"Both of you." I finish and he smiles. I end up getting crushed in the centre of a group hug and suddenly find it hard to breath.

"Guys... you're... crushing me..." I wheeze out and they immediately let go. "Sorry for throwing a wrench at you by the way, it's easy to pick up on Ratchet's habits when I'm mad..." I say and my sire just rolls his optics.

"It's fine, I understand..." he says. We all laugh a bit...

"Well, it's about time you realized it's cool to love your creators. Youngling these days..." I hear Ratchet sarcastically comment and my faceplate flushes blue.

"How long have you been standing there?" I ask. He chuckles.

"Long enough to know that our scouts going to be okay." He smiles, walking towards us.

"Hey, I'm not a scout anymore! I'm a warrior!" I counter and he nods his head.

"Mhm, doesn't mean you always act like one..." he says and I playfully punch his arm.

"Do too." I say, pouting like a sparkling. He just rolls his optics. Suddenly, Arcee comes running in with her blades out.

"I swear to Primus if you hurt Bee, I will personally slice you in half!" She growls at my creators. I run up to her and try to control her.

"Cee, its fine... I've forgiven them..." I say, trying to keep her from killing them. She stops and stares at me.

"Well, it's about time!" She says. Then she thinks for a moment. "But then, why did I just feel a whole scrapload of pain which I'm assuming was you finally snapping?" She questions. I smile slightly.

"Maybe cause I finally did snap. And it's good that I did or I might not have forgiven them yet..." I say looking towards them. They sheepishly smile. I look back to Arcee who smiles too.

"Well, I'm glad you've figured things out with them. And if you can forgive them, I can forgive them too." She says. I look slightly puzzled. She rolls her optics. "For hurting you. I hate anyone and everything that brings pain to those I care about." She explains and I just nod.

'Hey, should we tell everyone the news? About you being sparked?' I ask Arcee through our bond. She looks up at me and nods slightly. We get everyone together in one room and tell them it's an important meeting.

"And, why exactly do I have to be here?" Knockout asks. I glare at him.

"It's important. Meaning everyone needs to be here!" I respond matter of factly. He grumbles slightly at that and suddenly I wonder why I even agreed to letting him be an Autobot...

"Okay so, this meeting was called because Bee and I have some really exciting news to tell you..." everybot in the room stares at her expectantly so she continues.

"I'm sparked." She says and just about everyone gasps or has a look of shock on their faceplates.

"You two are nasty." Knockout says and I look at him.

"Coming from the former pleasure bot if the decepticon warship, I wouldn't go there if I were you..." I say and his faceplate flushes the brightest blue I've ever seen. I just smirk. Maybe things will get better from now on... Litlle did I know, that the issue with my creators, was only the beginning...