Chapter 14

Bumblebee's pov

I look above me and all I see is a pair of blood red optics staring at me through the vents. I narrow my optics and grow as I begin firing my blasters at him. He runs off and I jump up and follow him through the vents. I hear Ratchet saying something but I ignore him. I'm too focused on getting rid of this glitch. I follow him throughout the whole station until he falls through one of the vents by accident. I jump down and punch him. The fight gets pretty heated and I'm on the verge of winning when I hear something.

"Bee?" I turn my helm to see Arcee there. Suddenly her optics widen and before I can turn back around to see what she's looking at, I feel a blade protruding my frame. I slowly look down and stare at the tip of the blade before it quickly slides back out of me. Suddenly my legs feel really weak and I fall to my knees. I'm in so much shock I can't even speak.

"Bumblebee!" Arcee yells and I can hear Brawn laughing. Arcee collapses, feeling the same pain I feel and I can feel our connection going numb. Everything goes black and then... nothing.

Arcee's pov

I feel our bond go numb just as his optics flicker off and I close my optics. I hold my breath, knowing if I try to do anything I'll burst to tears. That's when I hear it. Laughing. He's laughing! I growl and stand up. Before I get a chance to do anything though, he runs past me and out into the hallway. I try to follow him but can't. I just... can't. Ratchet comes running down the hall and when he sees me, he moves faster.

"Arcee? What happened?!" He asks and I just stare at him before bursting. He slowly walks into the room and stops dead in his tracks.

"No..." he whispers and suddenly his creators are in the room.

"Why is our bond with Bumblebee numb?!" His carrier worriedly cries before seeing her son on the ground. She just stares at him for a moment before collapsing to her knees. "He's... dead?" She quietly questions and Ratchet only nods. She begins to cry as well now. Soon enough, everyone is in here, staring at him. Us Autobots who were on Earth with him leave the room and go to the control section of the station.

"How're we going to tell Raf...?" Bulkhead asks which only makes me cry harder. Bumblebee, why did you do this to us?

Bumblebee's pov

The darkness fades into a bright white light. The ground is covered in a sort of mist. I decide to start walking. Where am I? Suddenly I spot someone up ahead of me. I get closer to them and suddenly I know who it is.

"Optimus?" I ask and the mech turns around with a warm smile.

"Hello Bumblebee. I was wondering when you'd get here." He says and I look around.

"I'm dead... aren't I?" I ask and he nods. I look down for a moment. All the bots I've left behind... And I was just finally starting to get along with my creators too. I feel Optimus lift my helm slightly.

"You miss them." He says and I nod. He smiles again. "You know, every time you were speaking to yourself,saying how you wished I was there to help you... I could hear you. I'm sorry that I couldn't help..." he trails off and I smile sadly.

"It's okay Optimus... I wasn't expecting you to be able to help. I just wish you could have been there... it would've made things a bit easier to bear..."  I say and he smiles.

"Bumblebee, there's someone you need to meet..." Optimus says and suddenly, a tall mech with very bright blue optics and such a peaceful expression that just one look at him and the war could have ended appears next to him.

"Hello young one." He warmly says and suddenly it clicks in my processor. I'm speaking with Primus.

"Hi." I say. "This is a, nice thing you got going on here... the mist gives it a very calm and interesting look." I compliment and he chuckles slightly.

"Do not worry young one, you do not need to compliment my Allspark. Now, do you know why you're here?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, I'm dead." I say and he nods.

"Yes, but why?" He asks and I think for a moment.

"Because I was dumb enough to allow a silly prophecy to come true..." I say and he chuckles again.

"Well, that's one way to put it... But, you're only partially dead." He says and I furrow my optics ridges.

"Um, no offense, but I don't think that's possible. Besides the prophecy came true. I died. That's what was supposed to happen." I say and he looks at me.

"Yes, that may be true but, the prophecy never specified how long you'd be dead, did it?" He asks and my optics widen.

"So.... I'm not going to be dead forever...?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes, in fact, if you don't get back to your friends and family now, they might all end up here too, only they won't be leaving." He says as he opens a mini portal. "Go through it and you will return to your body." He says and I smile.

"Thank you." I say before going through. There's a blinding white light and then, everything goes dark.

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

I slowly open my optics and the first thing I hear is someone crying. I sit up and hold my helm in my servo for a moment before looking around the room. My creators and Wasp are all huddled together, crying. Well, at least I know they missed me... I stand up and walk over to them.

"Mind if I have a hug too?" I ask and they all snap their helms in my direction.

"Bumblebee my carrier cries as she throws her arms over me. Man, it's good to be back.