Chapter 5

Honeybee's POV

I'm so excited! We get to live here with our sparkling! We understand that he's mad at us but he doesn't realize that we understand what we've done wrong. Although he doesn't seem too forgiving. Must come from all the war. I think it might've been a bad influence on him. But, he's a hero now and I always wanted him to be a hero. Even if I didn't really know what he looked like. He seems to have a nice life now. As Stinger and I set up our berths, we talk about how we're going to introduce him to the other one. "Well, what if we took him out? Then we can have them both meet each other." I suggest. He nods his head. "Yes, surely he won't make a scene in front of an entire restaurant." Stinger says. Perfect. We finish and decide to look around the place we're now living in. Might as well figure out where everything is so we don't get lost later. We walk past a big room and as we do we hear shouting. We turn around just as the door shoots open and two boys come running out. Bumblebee and that femme. "Come on Arcee, we need to get there now. The others will meet us at the scene but right now we need to go!" He yells as they run down the hall. "Sorry, I just thought that Smokey was coming with us." She says catching up to him. They both disappear around the corner. We both looks to each other. We walk into the room they just came from. The others are all around a desk watching a camera. "Sorry to interrupt, but what is happening?" I ask. The red and white one, Ratchet I think is his name, turns around. He looks shocked to see us. "You aren't really supposed to be in here..." He says. Oh well, too late... "Please, we just want to know what's happening." I say. He sighs. "There was a decepticon attack in the middle of Kaon. Bumblebee and Arcee went to take care of the situation until we can dispatch more officers. And incase you're unsure, I can assure you they'll both be fine. They're used to this." He answers. We nod and leave. I hope he doesn't get hurt...

Bumblebee's POV

"There!" I say to Arcee. I just spotted the decepticon attack that was happening. Although, they're kind of hard to miss... We both transform and activate our weapons. "Everybody stay back!" Arcee says to the bots who were attacked. "Carrier!!" We hear a faint call. We see a femme's head snap up in the direction of the call. "Stargazer?! Stargazer!" She screams. I look at Arcee. I can tell she already knows what I'm thinking cause of our bond. She nods and goes over to the femme while I run up to the building the decepticons attacked. I decide that going inside will take too long so I begin to climb the wall of the building. After a while of climbing and checking every window, I spot the sparkling. I'm about 15 floors up. That's when I see him. There's a con cornering the sparkling. I climb through the window and pounce on top of the con before he can do any harm to her. We battle it out until I've knocked him unconscious. For now, at least. I go to the sparkling and she shrinks back. She must be scared of me. "Hey, it's okay. I've come here to get you out, okay? I'm gonna take you back to your carrier. What's your designation?" I ask. She looks at me with scared little optics. Did I mention that it's really hot in here? The building is in flames. "S-Stargazer." She says with a frightened voice. I smile. "Okay, come on. The building is in flames we need to get out the window." I say to her. She nods and stands up. I hold her hand all the way over to the window. When the others had arrived they brought us a ladder to climb down. She looks down and starts to cry. "Hey, hey what's wrong? Don't worry, we're going to go down that ladder together okay? I won't let you fall." I say reassuringly. She hops onto my back and I start climbing down. As I'm about 7 floors down, the con who I blacked out woke up and stared down at us. He sees the top of the ladder and smiles. Oh no. He grabs the top of the ladder and begins to tip it. I start to climb down faster but just as he's about to finish tipping it, a shot is fired at him and the ladder falls back in place. We reach the bottom and I let the sparking off of my back. She runs up to her mother and they hug for a few minutes. "Thank you so much!" The femme said to us. I smile. "No problem." I say. As the others begin to put out the fire, my creators arrive. What the frag are they doing here? "Oh, sweetie you're okay. Good. We didn't want you to get hurt." My carrier says. Just then though, the con swooped down and latched on to my shoulder plating. Apparently this guy has dragon like wings on his back. Scrap. He's really fast too so just as I'm about to shoot at him, I'm thrown into a wall on the roof of the building. Which is about 25 storeys high. Cybertronian storeys. We battle it out for a few minutes when suddenly he manages to dodge one of my blows and tackles me to the ground. I can feel my helm hanging off the edge of the building as he puts his full weight on my chassis, causing the plating to, very painfully, crack. I punch his helm and he backs off. As I begin to sit up, I feel myself being pushed and the next thing I know, I'm falling from the building. The last thing I remember before blacking out, is hearing a bunch of screams and my helm slamming to the ground.