ten

double update woop woop

WARNING: sexual harassment

Michael and I were in our costumes and Ashton dressed as a football player. "You look hot." Mikey smiled at me. "You too Mikey." I smirked. "Lets go!" Michael yelled happily. Ashton pushed us out of the house and we got in the car.

(time skipppp)

The party was loud and we werent even inside yet. I could smell axe body spray and weed. Not a great mixture. "Mikey I have a bad feeling about this party." I whined. "Itll be fine c'mon!" He giggled. I sighed but followed him inside anyway.

It had been 10 minutes and I had already lost my friends. Ive gotten offered a variety of drugs and drinks that probably had rufies in them. Denied all of them obviously. I was bored so I decided to go to the bathroom. On the walk upstairs I saw a blonde head of hair, but ignored it cause there is no way to see someone that much.

I walked upstairs and went to the bathroom. My makeup still look good and that made me happy. As I was walking out of the bathroom, I was slammed against the wall. "Hey baby." I heard a man grunt. "Youre just asking for it in a dress like that." His words were smooth yet pierced my skin like a needle. "Get off me you creep!" I screamed. I felt a hand  eing shoved under my dress and I started to scream as loud as possible. "H-help!" I cried out for anything, anyone. I felt his weight lift off of me and ai slid down the wall, crying into my body.

I was picked up into warm arms and taken into a quiet room. "Sh, it's okay. He's gone now." I heard the familiar voice soothe me. "L-luke?" I asked to make sure my ears didnt lie to me. "Yes princess?" He whispered. I took a sharp inhale and I could feel him tense. "I-I'm s-sorry. It slipped. I d-didn't mean to." He rushed out. I wrapped my limbs around him and cried into his warm neck. "I m-missed y-ou s-s-so m-much." I cried out.

"I missed you too baby. And-" He swallowed loudly, and I heard him start to sob. "I'm so sorry for what I did to you." He cried. "Its okay Lukey. I missed being in your arms." I started to break. I had to be so strong in the time I didnt have Luke. And now that I was in his arms again I never wanted to let go.