eight

luke pov

"Luke please, I want you." He giggled trying to get my pants off. I just continued to drag him to my car. I put him in the passanger seat and buckled him in. "I could give you a blowjob while we are driving! Great idea!" The drunken boy smiled widely. "No, youre drunk." I said, making him sit back and pout in his seat.

Once we got to my house, he was already passed out in the seat. I picked the light boy up and wrapped his legs around my waist. Carefully, I walked into my house, walking up the steps to my bedroom. I laid the boy down and tucked him in. "Goodnight Calum." I smiled. I grabbed extra pillows and a blanket and went to sleep on the couch.

-

calum pov

When I woke up I had a huge headache and I was in someone else's bed. "Oh shit did I sleep with someone?" I asked myself. I saw a glass of water and two headache pills on the nightstand. I silently thanked whoever put that there while I took the pills and drank the water.

"Goodmorning sunshine." I heard a familiar voice chuckle as I descended down the stairs. "Oh thank god." I whispered. "If I were to fuck anyone i'm glad it was you and not some stranger." I said loudly. "We didnt have sex Calum." He coughed and I looked at the couch. "You slept on the couch? In your own house?" I asked, surprised. "Yeah." He scratched the back of his head. "And why didnt we have sex?" I asked. "You were drunk, I didnt want to take advantage of you or have you do anything you were going to regret." He smiled.

"What if I don't think I'd regret it?"