three

party time,, also i have a spam book thingy if yall wanna read it??

cally

I looked hot. I was in my dress and did my makeup with a smoke eye, winged eyeliner and to finish it off with a kylie jenner lipkit in dolce k. Cody and Ashton were downstairs, dressed, while Mikey and me were still getting ready.

Mikey wore a banage like black dress. His makeup was similar to mine and we both wore pumps, his in black and mine in nude. We looked hot and nothing would stop us.

"C'mon cally!" Mikey whined as i ran my hand through my hair one last time. "Okay okay im coming." I laughed and ran behind him the best i could with heels. I saw cody and he looked amazing. He was wearing a black dress shirt, black skinny jeans and all black adidas. "You look so good daddy." I smiled at him and he didnt say anything, just stared. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he finally spoke. "Holy shit baby. You look gorgeous." Cody gripped my ass through my tight dress. "Thank you daddy." I giggled.

We all piled into Codys range rover and drove to the club. Sometime in the drive codys hand ended up on my thigh, causing me to smile at him. We soon ended up at the club and all got out. I could hear the loud thumping music from outside.

Cody grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead as we were all walking into the loud building. When we walked in,  the big room was filled with either couples grinding in eachother, which will proabably be what cody and i are going to do, and peaople at the bar getting drunk out if their mind.

I looked at cody and dragged him to the dancefloor as jaquees' song bounce started to play. I turned my back to him and started to roll my hips backward. I saw mikey wink at me from across the dancefloor. Cody put his hands tightly on my waist as if telling me to stop dancing. I stopped, basically grinding on him, and turned to face him. "Whats wrong daddy?" I asked innocently. He leaned his lips to my ear and spoke clearly, "Youre making daddy very hard baby." I giggled and asked if i could go get us drinks, to which cody agreed and asked for a beer.

I walked over to the bar, making sure to swing my hips just in case cody was watching. "Can i have a beer and a martini please." I asked the bartender politely. "Sure thing love." He smiled, preparing our drinks. I sat on a barstool and looked around the bar, there was a man sitting on the last barstool. He was a couple seats away but i could tell he looked familiar. He looked up and he was definitely familiar. I went up to him and tapped his shoulder. When the man turned around, ultimate shock ran through me.

"Luke?"