four

i have a spam book and im working on a new book called toxic,, its not up buuuut im working on it :-)

cally

"Hey cal." Luke smiled. He looked dreadful, his eyes were dull and red, his hair was greasy and wild, he also looked rather pale. "How-" I swallowed the lump in my throat, "How have you been?" I asked. "Uhm f-fine." Luke mumbled and I could tell he was lying. "Well I need to get back to uhm- yeah- bye." I jumbled my words. I walked quickly back to the dance floor and handed cody his drink. We continued to dance and finished our drinks.

-

About 20 minutes later I really had to go to the bathroom so I excused myself from grinding on cody and walked into the bathroom. I used a private stall and got out to wash my hands. I pulled out my lipstick to freshen up and heard someone walk in. I thought nothing of it and continued fixing my dolled up face.

Suddenly I was pushed up against the wall and Luke was standing in front of me, pinning me to the wall. We stared into eachothers eyes, his showing guilt and love mine probably showing an abundance of shock. He connected our lips slowly, I couldn't help but melt. As soon as I realized what we were doing I used all my strength to push him away. He looked confused. I wiped my mouth before speaking,

"You think you can just magically show up and come kiss me when you damn well know I'm with someone else? You cheated on me! It is your fault we arent together." I huffed, tears forming in my eyes. I composed myself and stormed out of the restroom and walking up to Cody. "Can we leave?" I asked loudly. "Sure baby. Whats wrong?" He put his cool hand to my heated face. "Nothing, just- just wanna go home 's all." I lied. I walked outside as Cody got Ashton and Mikey. How could Luke just come kiss me like that? How could he come out if no where and make me melt? He has no god damn right!

-

We soon got back home and I dragged Cody up to the room with me. He sat on the bed and I took off my dress. "Daddy." I smirked. "Yes darling." Cody gaped at me. "Make love to me."