nine

"Cally!" I heard Michael yell, stretching out the y. "What?" I called to him. "We are going to a halloween party tonight!" He yelled. I walked down the stairs, "Why?" He looked at me like I was crazy. "It's halloween you dufus!" He giggled. "Fine. I dont have a costume though." I sighed. "Me either. We are going shopping today duh." He laughed. I let out a 'mm' sound.

Michael made me get dressed after eating breakfast so we could go. And now he was currently rushing me. "Cal. Hurry up!" He whined out. "Im coming, jeez." I huffed. He grabbed my arm and threw me in the passanger seat. "To the halloween store!" He yelled out. I laughed at his excitement.

(time skip bcs car rides are boring)

Michael was currently looking at a cat costume while I was still searching for a good costume. Which was kinda hard when you arent in the 'sexy' spirit. "Cally." Mikey sighed. "Look try this on." He took a devil costume off the rack and shoved it in my chest.

I huffed but went to the dressing room anyway, with Mikey trailing behind me. I walked into a room and stripped. I proceeded to put on the devil costume which consisted of a dress which looked more like lingerie, fishnet stockings, a devil tail, ears and wings.

I walked out to show Mikey and he squealed. "Oh my god Cal! You look so hot! You will definitely get some in that." He smirked. I wish I could tell him I didnt want that. I just want to stay home, cry about my life and watch some gossip girl.  But I wanted to make my best friend happy so I smiled and spun around in the uncomfortable outfit. "I have black pumps you coukd wear!" He smiled widely. I cheered fakely and went to get dressed in the outfit I came in.

We bought out outfits and went home to get ready for the party that was in two hours.