one

lets get into this

cally

My wonderful boyfriend, cody, had decided to drive me to perth, just so he knew i got there safely. "Come on puppy." Cody opened the door to the car after putting my bag in the trunk. "'M coming daddy!" I giggled as i ran out of the house, locked it and got in the car.

"Im going to miss you puppy." Cody pouted once we were on the road. "Ima miss you too daddy. I wanna see mikey though." I smiled. "I know." He smiled back.

40 hours, many drake singalongs and hundereds of naps later, we had pulled up to ashton and mikeys house. I knew once i had been woken up to cody hovering over me after he had opened my door. He peppered my face wi h kisses and i giggled uncontrollably. "Daddy!" I whined. "Sorry baby, youre really cute and i needed to wake you up." He chuckled. I got out of the car and we both walked up to the door. I knocked softly and the door immediently opened.

"Oh my god calum!" Mokey put his hand over his mouth in disbelief.  "Oh shut up you knew i was coming." I giggled. "Shut up and hug me!" He pouted playfully. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and he did the same. I saw ashton cooing behind him and i was pretty sure  my daddy was doing the same. We pulled away and i ran to ashton and jumped into his arms and since he was quite tall he could spin my around before putting me down. "Missed you ash." I amiled and he nodded in agreement.

I walked back to cody who was standing awkwardly in the doorway. "This is my boyfriend cody." I held his hand tightly. "Hi cody im michael and this is my boyfriend ashton." Micahel smiled. Well hello to both of you, ive heard a lot about both of you. He talks about you all the time." Cosy chuckled and i just buried my face in his chest in embarrassment.

"Are you staying too?" Ashton asked cody. "I dont want to intrude plus i dont have clothes." Cody shook his head. "Oh dont be silly cody, im sure ashton would let you borrow some clothes. Right daddy?" Michael looked up at ashton who had his arms tightly on his waist. "Of course." Ashton smiled. "Cody and i will go get your bags and you two can talk and such." Ashton smiled. We nodded and sat on the couch while they got the bags.

"Im glad i brought my sexy panties and my tight dress then." I smirked once they left. "You dirty little bitch!" Michael giggled. I pretended to flip my hair and we giggled again.

"I really missed you cally." Mikey smiled. "I missed you too mikey." I smiled and we hugged once again.

yippie first chapter