five

cally

I woke up with an ache in my legs from the night prior, I smiled at the faded memory. I walked down the stairs to see Mikey sitting on the counter drinking a cup of tea. "Morning sunshine." Mikey giggled. "Mornin mike." I smiled to him. I poured myself a cup of tea and stood against the counter across from him.

"Tell me what happened last night." Mikey talked after a while of silence. "What- what do you mean? The club? I danced with Cody, we came home and-" Mikey stopped me. "No. I mean why did you look so upset. I saw-" He took a sip before continuing, "I saw Luke walk out of the bathroom a little while after you."

"I- he-" I sighed. "He kissed me." Michael gave me a look of suprise. "But I pushed him away like- immediately." I rushed out. "Maybe this was a sign." The red head mumbled but I cought every word. "A sign? A sign of what?" I pushed. "A sign that you and Luke will- you know- get back together. Dont get me wrong, I love cody! But you and Luke had more of a connection." He smiled timidly. "Michael. I love Cody, he cares for me, he loves me. I am never getting back together with Luke. Ever." I spoke rather loudly. He held his hands up in defeat as to say "if you say so".

"Also you have to take me shopping." I looked at him. "Why?" He whined. "You promised that if I saw Luke you woukd be me new clothes." I smiled. "Fine we'll go today." He huffed to which I smiled even wider.

-

It was finally 2pm, which is when Michael promised we would leave. I ran down the stairs in my high waisted black jeans, my black crop top raising a bit showing my tummy. "Where ya going?" I heard Cody ask. "Mikey's taking me shopping." I squealed. "Why?" He looked confused. "O-oh uhm, just to have bonding time." I lied. He smiled, believing me.

Mikey walked down the stairs in black high waisted shorts and a red crop top. "Look your shirt matches your hair." I laughed. "Shut up." He groaned, making me giggle. He grabbed his keys, I kissed Cody goodbye and we left the house.

"What would happen if Cody found out Luke kissed you?" Michael asked after a while of driving. "Im not sure but he isnt going to find out so it doesnt matter." I sighed. Mikey nodded and pulled into the mall parking lot.

"Forever 21 first!" I squealed. Mikey laughed and we walked quickly into the store. I looked over many racks of clothes and pouted when I couldn't really find anything. "Hey look at this." Mikey smiled holding up light wash jeans and a multicolored sweater (outfit #1). I squealed and dragged him to the dressing rooms. "Stay out here, I'll put on a fashion show." I smiled. "Okay wait try this on too." He rushed and handed me pink overall shorts and a black thrasher shirt (outfit #2) that he found on the rack by the dressing rooms.

I rushed into the dressing room and quickly pulled on the first outfit, and to be honest I looked super cute. I walked out and showed it to Mikey. "Thats so cute oh my god!" He smiled widely. I smiled back and went to change into the second one.

I ended up buying both of them and two outfits from H&M. (outfit #3&#4). "Im hungry." I mumbled. "Ill pay for lunch." I smiled. We headed to the food court and both ordered from an asian place.

"Isnt that Luke?" Michael pointed at a blonde head of hair sitting across from us. I looked closely and hell it was him.

if yall want i made a spotify acc for this wattpad so i could make playlists for the stories i write. its the same as the name of this acc puppydogmikey