seven

READ AND ANSWER THE A/N AT THE END

"I cant believe you Cody!" I yelled at him. "Baby please-" Cody frowned and grabbed my hips. "Get off me you dick!" I clawed at his hands. "Ouch!" He yelped. I smirked at his pain and walked out into the kitchen.

"Cally! Whats wrong?" Mikey said worriedly as he saw me frantically wipe my tears. I collapsed in his arms. Ashton ran over to us and rubbed my back. "Whats wrong lovely?" Ashton questioned. "H-h-he chea-eated o-on me." I stuttered out through my tears. "Oh my god." Mikey whispered into my hair.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Ashton yelled in the direction of Cody. "Get the fuck out of my house." Ashton pushed Cody into the wall. "Dude chill out. Its not even that big of a deal." Cody yelled back. "Chill out? Are you fucking serious? You cheated on him when you knew damn well what happened in his past!" Ashton yelled. "Take your shit and get out of my fucking house!"

I cried into Mikeys shoulder as Iheard Cody walk past us and leave. "He's gone." I whispered. I got out of Michaels arms and looked away. "Why does this keep happening?"

"Im gonna go out." I said and walked to my room. I pulled on some leggings and a sweater. I grabbed my other needed things such as my phone and walked out of my room to leave.

"Be safe." I heard Mikey say behind me as i slipped my black vans on. "I will." I smiled.

I got to the bar about 20 minutes later. I walked straight to the bar and ordered a beer. The bartender set it down and i chugged the whole bottle as fast as i could. "Another one please." I hiccuped. He set another one down but this time i sipped at it. I looked to my right to see a familiar head of blonde hair.

I got up with my beer in hand and went over to him. I tapped on his shoulder. "O-oh hey Cal." Luke whispered. "Can I sit here?" I asked. He nodded and I sat in the chair next to him. "Wheres your boyfriend?" Luke said, it looked like it hurt him to say the words. "Ex boyfriend." I corrected. "Oh what happened?" He asked.

"He cheated on me." I laughed as if it was some sick joke.

//
so if i were to make a rant/spam book would yall read it i need like opinionnsss pleaaseee