Hidden Personality [PART 1/3]

(A/N: This imagine is going to be very scary, so refrain from reading if you can't stand horror stuff. But other than that, Happy Halloween!)

October 31st, 7:00PM
You were casually sitting on the couch watching your favourite show, until you hear a loud shriek coming from the bedroom. Curious, you went over to your brother's room and found him laying unconscious on the floor.

"Y/B/N!! What happened to you!?" You immediately tried to shake him awake but felt that his body was dead cold.

You hear a door creak open, who could possibly at your house at this hour? Your parents were gone for the weekend, and it was only you and your brother who were at home. Hesitant, you stood up and slowly walked outside Y/B/N's room and into the living room. The front door was open, but that's strange since you locked it long after your parents left the house.

You went to the door and closed it then walked back to your brother's bedroom. You shouted at the sight of a figure standing in front of the bedroom door:

 You shouted at the sight of a figure standing in front of the bedroom door:

"W-Who are you?" You teared up a little and shakily asked. The figure steps closer to you.

"YOU'RE NEXT!!" A loud voice echoed through the room and ran towards you. You screamed at what was about to happen next....

-------------------------

You woke up screaming from yet, another horrible nightmare. For the past few months, you've been having nightmares about your brother since he suddenly died on his bed for some unknown reason. You teared up and cried into your knees.

Shawn comes in the room with a panicked look on his face.

"Baby! What's the matter?" He rushed to your bed and pulled you into his arms.

"A-Another nightmare..." You whimpered into his chest as he stroked your hair.

"Shh, it's okay baby. I got you. I'll keep you safe. Don't worry, hunny." He holds you tighter and continues to comfort you.

"T-Thanks, Shawn. I love you." You whisper.

"I love..." He starts but gets cut off by the sound of clanging in the kitchen.

"Be right back, love." He stands up but you yank his arm.

"No! I d-don't want you to die...." You said softly.

"I'll be alright. I promise you if anything happens, I'll run back up here and we'll call the cops so they can deal with the situation for us. How does that sound?" He proposes an idea and the clanging sound came back.

"B-Be careful..." You warned him and he nodded. He shut the door and you continued to tear up about the nightmare.

---LATER---

It's been two hours since Shawn went out of the room. Where the hell could he be? You stood up and opened the door.

"Shawn!" You called out but there was no response. You repeated but it was dead silent. You accidentally tripped and fell to the bottom of the stairs, in the living room. You scratched your head and stood. Your heart began to beat at what you saw at the staircase:

It's the same figure you saw while you had the nightmare! You blinked and rubbed your eyes and the figure vanished

"Shawn! Baby! Where are you!?" You called out again but there was no response. This was all on you now. You noticed something on the staircase and slowly walked over there.

There was a little note and you read it:

10:00PM

Shivers went down your spine as you wondered many thoughts about what will happen at 10:00.

Shawn's nowhere to be found and you're starting to have hallucinations on a dark, moonless halloween night.