He Speaks At Your Funeral

(A/N: Play the video on top while reading to get the feels going, repeat it if you have to :D)

Shawn's POV
I arrived at the cemetery where the funeral of my beloved Y/N was gonna be held. I try to hold back the tears as I approached her family and a few of her friends. I had to be strong for her.

"Shawn, how are you feeling?" Y/N's mom approached me as she ask me with a worried look on her face. I couldn't lie, I miss Y/N so much. I can't accept her death, I just can't.

I shook my head no as she pulls me in for a hug. My tears began to fall as I cry into her shoulder. We pull away and I can see tears in her eyes too. But she looks so close to Y/N that I just wanna hug her even more.

"Shawn, I-I love her just as much as you did...." She trails off as I nodded.

"She's the most important thing that's happened to me..." I whisper back, our hearts feeling broken.

"Well, be strong Shawn. I'll just talk to other family members if you don't mind..."

"Please, go ahead." I say as she walks off. A few minutes later, the funeral was about to begin.

"We now have a few words from family and close friends of Y/N. We'll start off with her mom, Y/M/N." The preacher said as I listened to everything about my girlfriend.

After a few more family members, I heard my name get called. "And now, a person that Y/N means a lot to. Her boyfriend, Shawn."

I stepped up and tried to look presentable, but the tears have already stained a part of my clothes. My eyes look puffy and my cheeks red.

"Y-Y/N... my baby..." I started as I looked at her laying peacefully in the coffin. Memories came into my mind about me and her, from the time we met at the Meet and Greet to our first kiss.

"I remember the day when we first met, at the Meet and Greet during one of my concerts. I knew that you were the perfect one for me when I first saw those gorgeous eyes that you always have.

I sniffle as I try to hold back a large amount of tears that were to come out at any moment.

"Y-Y/N, I know you can't hear me but I just want you to know that I love you so much, you're the only girl that I wanna have, no-one else. Just you..." I sniffled again. I feel like breaking down at any moment.

"I remembered our first kiss together, on the top of a hill on New Year's Eve, looking over the city and the fireworks. That day was just perfect. I wish I could do it with you every year but..." I stopped to think about her not being alive anymore. I honestly denied the fact that she's dead. That I'm having a nightmare. I couldn't talk much further, so I decided to do my last part real quick.

"Y-Y/N, on the day you died, I w-was gonna propose to you. I want to be with you forever, you're the missing piece to my heart. S-So Y/N, w-will you marry me?" I know she won't answer, but I wanted to ask her that for a long time already, and finally did. I got out the ring and placed it on her ring finger.

"Perfect, just like you." I said and kissed her forehead. "I love you Y/N." I whispered and took a seat next to her mom.

"That was beautiful, Shawn." She said, putting an arm around my shoulder.

I smiled weakly and mumbled "Thanks." I offered her a hug and she gladly accepted.

Y/N, you will always have that one place in my heart. I won't ever let another person take that place, you're my beautiful angel and I'm so happy that you're mine. I know that we may never see each other again, but you're always in my memories. Every night, I'll always think about the times when we were there right next to each other, telling weird stories and just enjoying each other's company. Baby, I promise you that, and I'm gonna keep it. I won't ever break it, not once.

My beautiful Y/N, I love you.