Beach Babe (Cameron Dallas)

It was a really hot day today, so you and Cameron decided to spend the day at the beach. He was out swimming in the ocean while you caught up with your sunbathing. 

"Hey, lovely." A voice that was not Cameron's told you.

You took off your sunglasses to see your best friend Shawn Mendes at the beach as well.

"Oh, hey dude. It's really hot out here today!" You say and fan yourself with a book.

"Oh, don't worry. It's all because of me." He winks and you scoff.

"Please, Cameron is way hotter than you, Mr Muffin!" You playfully insulted back and he frowns. 

"I'm gonna go swimming! Wish me luck that I don't drown!" He tells you and runs to the huge Pacific Ocean right ahead.

You continued sunbathing for another 20 minutes, until you decided to cool of a little in the ocean as well. You went closer to the water and saw Cameron coming towards you.

"Hey babe! Having fun?" He asks while splashing you with cold water.

"Right now you won't!" You playfully say and splash him back.  You two got into a play fight with water until you splashed but it misses him.

"Haha! You're such a weak splasher!" He laughs, until you folded your arms and gave him a bitch what look and pointed behind him. He turns around and a huge wave crashes on him, soaking him completely. You began to laugh as he gives you a defeated look:

"Looks like the water's too strong for you!" You sassed and began to move back to shore

"Oh no you don't!" He comes closer and you run back to the sand. He catches up and you two kissed roughly for a minute. You pull away to see Shawn with a sad face.

"Aw, what's the matter, dude?" Cam asks him.

"I wanna have a girl to kiss me as well! How come you always get the girl and I don't!?" He complained and crossed his arms. Cam just laughed and the three of you went to get ice cream. 

"Three chocolate ice creams, please?" Cam asks but a conflict arose.

"Sorry, there's only enough chocolate for two people. One of you is gonna have to get vanilla." The guy says and you and Cam looked at Shawn.

"What!? Why do I always have to get the alternative!?" He grumbles and takes vanilla.

"Okay, so that will be $8.75 total." The guy says and you two look at Shawn again.

"What!? Now I have to pay for all of us!?" He complains louder and accidentally drops his ice cream while getting his wallet. 

"AAAHHH!!!" He shouts in anger and slams the money on the table.

"May I have another one?" He asks coldly but the guy shakes his head no.

"Sorry, we're completely out of ice cream!" The guy replies and he tears up. 

"That's why I don't have a girlfriend! Bad stuff always happens to me!" He whimpers and goes to sit on an empty bench not far away. 

You two felt bad for him, so you followed. 

You see Shawn covering his head with his hands and crying.

"I'll leave this one to you. Matt's calling me." Cam says and goes to a far spot to talk to Matt on the phone.

"Shawn? Are you okay?" You placed a hand on his shoulder and he sniffles.

"Y/N, what's wrong with me?" He asks.

"Nothing! I mean, don't feel so desperate just for a girl. You'll find the right one, just gotta have patience." You sympathetically say but he shakes his head no and stands up.

"Nobody wants to me my girlfriend, Y/N. I know it." He replies.

"Oh come on, that's a lie!" 

"Yeah? Watch this." He says and stands up on a tall structure.

"Wait, w-what are you doing?"  You asked, confused.

"Hey everyone! I'm Shawn Mendes who really would like a girlfriend! If anyone wants to be mine, just raise your hand!" He shouts to the young girls on the sidewalk, but not one of them raised their hand or stopped. Instead, they just continued walking. 

He hops off the structure and walks back to you.

"See, Y/N. Nobody wants to be mine!" He grumbles again and you just patted his back.

"I told you, feeling desperate won't work. Just wait till the right one comes, okay?" You say and he smiled weakly.

"I guess..." He trails off and you smiled.

"Good, now let's go back to Cam." You reply and went back to him.

"Okay, we've got over five hours till sunset and this hot sun isn't making our day any better! What to do now?" Cam asks and you shrugged.

"Back to the beach then..." He finally says and you three walked back to the ocean.

Cam and Shawn went for a swim while you continued sunbathing.