Round 2? [SMUT]

You were offered a modelling contract and just returned home after a long day of poses and shirtless pictures. You can't wait to be in Shawn's arms. 

As you parked the car and entered the house, Shawn was nowhere to be found. You checked the kitchen, living room, backyard pool, bathrooms, nothing!

"Shawn! Baby, I'm home!" You call out, but no response. You checked your phone and saw no new messages from him. 

You walked up the stairs to find sounds of moaning. They get louder as you approached the bedroom. You listened again, and surprisingly you heard...your voice? How can you be in there when you're out here?

The door was partly open, so you slowly opened it without making too much noise. But then you silently laughed at the sight.

Shawn was on your bed with no clothes on, the TV turned on and displayed your bikini model pictures in a slideshow. 

The slide moves and a picture of you in just a bikini pops up.

"Ohhh... Y/N, Why do you have to make me do this!?" You hear him moan as you see him pump his little friend faster.

The slideshow continues and the next photo shows a pic of your upper body, but no clothes on. Seriously, this modelling company sometimes makes you cringe.

"Ughhh..... Look at those boobs sent to me from heaven!" He moans again and pumps faster.

"Y/N, s-say my name..... SAY IT! Why aren't you saying it!?" He says as you see his eyes close tightly and sweat covers his face.

"Ugh, say it... come on!" You remain quiet as he releases and points at the TV.

"Yeahhh, that's it Y/N. Taste my delicious fluid..." He moans and sighs in pleasure.

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" He says to the TV.

"Yeah, it was." You say as he turns around and sees you.

"OH MY GOD!!" He blushed and you see his cheeks a bright shade of red as he hides under the sheets and changes into clothes.

"You saw...you...."

"Yep, I saw it." You agreed. There's no hiding his little moment now.

He comes out with just his pants on, shirt still off.

"Y/N, are there any scars on my back you can see?" He says as he turns around:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You were too distracted by his muscular back that you forgot his question. You ran your hands gently through it and he shivers a little by your touch.

"Y/N..... n-not now." He says as he flinches a bit. 

"You have a strong back..." You whisper as you hugged him from behind and kissed his neck.

Soon after, you wanted the room to look spotless.

"Well, get cleaned up muffin boy!" You say as he grumbles.

"I don't wanna! The TV looks great with my...."

"Shawn!!" You scream as you got out a rag and tossed it at him.

"Clean this bedroom up! I don't wanna sleep in this room smelling like your...fluids!" You say as you went downstairs to make dinner.

He grumbled again as he cleans the TV.

"....and if you're lucky maybe you'll experience Round 2 tonight..." You wink as his eyes went wide. He quickly cleaned the bedroom as hard as he can.

After about a half hour, you returned to the room to find it spotless.

"Wow, Shawn. This room looks great!" 

"So....Round 2?" He whispers, but you nod no.

"Sorry, Shawn. I'm on my period!" You say as he throws a tantrum like a child.

"But I want your...."He whines.

"Shawn! Please!" You tell him off.

"Guess you're just gonna have to wait then..." You laugh as he groans and you two went downstairs to have dinner.

Shawn Mendes Imagines [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें