Air Canada flight attendant

You just finished a flight to Los Angeles and were now heading back to Toronto. You loved working for the airline and been doing this for 8 months now.

Your best friends are flight attendants too, but they work for a US airline instead as they are American and you're Canadian. They were jealous of you as they know Shawn is also a Canadian, and is more likely to fly with you instead of with them. 

"Welcome aboard.....Bienvenue à bord......" You greeted the passengers as they enter the plane. 

Your heart stopped as you saw one specific person enter the plane and looked at you.

Shawn Mendes.

"Welcome aboard! Your seat is this way." Your enthusiasm suddenly increased and he smiled at you.

"Thanks um, Y/N..." He says as he looked at your name tag. 

--AFTER TAKEOFF--

You quickly went to Shawn's seat as other passengers in the cabin dozed off to sleep.

"Shawn, I'm a huge fan of you and it's my pleasure to be serving you today! Is there anything I can get you?" You ask as he nods no.

"I'm okay for now. But maybe you'd like a picture with me?" He asks as you gasped.

"Yes! I'd love that!" You say as he gets up and you lead him to the empty galley.

Another flight attendant takes the picture and Shawn gives you the inflight magazine with his signature on it.

"This is for you." He hands it to you and you smile.

"Thanks, Shawn." You reply and continued to serve the cabin for the rest of the flight.

---AFTER LANDING---

"Thanks for flying with us!" You say as Shawn approaches the door.

"Thanks, Y/N! Hope to see you soon when I fly again." He says and starts to leave but stops.

After you did every checks and de-briefing, you uploaded the photo you took with Shawn earlier with the caption:

The perks of working as a flight attendant <3 :)

Less than 5 minutes later, you got 2 notifications:

shawnmendes started following you

shawnmendes liked your photo

It's your dream for that to happen. Then, you got angry texts from your friends.

I hate you!! :'(

Let me work with you instead!

That's it! I'm transferring airlines!

How dare you got to meet Shawn! My life is destroyed :'(

You laughed as you put away your phone and headed home.

It would be nice for Shawn to be on the same flight as your friends, but it's much better if it were with you instead.