•The Wars• Part 12

Hey guys, so I think I'm gonna upload every Sunday and btw my other book is temporarily on hold so go comment some ideas for me for future chapters! Thx so much for over 5k reads that is insane and sorry to keep you waiting! Ly guys xx
~
The next day
Mark's POV
I got up at about 4am don't ask why because I have no idea what had me up then. I went downstairs and started to make some pancakes for Jack. When I was just about to put some bacon on top to finish the pancakes I heard someone shout from upstairs... I say someone but Jack was the only other person here so clearly it was him.

"MEERRRKK?!" He shouted again.

"What is it?" I screamed back up the stairs.

"Meeerrrkkk..." I giggled at him as he whined like a child.

"I'm coming!" I yelled running up the stairs. I walked into the bedroom and saw Jack with a rather pale face, surprisingly paler than normal.

"You ok? You look so pale, like extremely pale!" I asked. All Jack needed to do was sniff.

"I'm ill..... With a fookin' cold!" He groaned. I chuckled and layed next to him on the bed.

"Want soup for breakfast?" I questioned, holding in laughter. The green haired one gave me a stern stare yet tried to hold in a chuckle as well.

"I'm joking, I have pancakes going on downstairs alright? Come on down when your ready.." I kissed his forehead and walked downstairs again, placing the now almost cold bacon on to the pancakes and put them on the table.
~
"SHUT UP BOB!" Jack yelled as he grabbed a car on GTA.

"Being ill clearly doesn't stop you from being you does it babe?" I chuckled.

"HELL NAH I IS ALWAYS AN ENERGETIC UM THING!"

"That answers that then." Bob laughed.

"GIVE ME YOUR CAR YOU DOOFUS!" Jack yelled again, running over wade in the game.

"Holy shit Jack!" Wade screamed. "YOU MURDERER!" I suddenly hatched a plan as I leaned towards the microphone.

"Calm down baby boy..." I explained seductively.

"Sorry daddy!" Jack said like a lil' kid again.

"Ohmigod." Wade said.

"That escalated quickly..." Bob explained.

"Awkward!" Bob and wade both said.

"DONT DIS THE ROMANTICS BISSshhhh!" I yelled into the microphone.

"MARK YOU LOUD FUCKER!" Jack yelled as we all giggled.

"NOW WE ARE EVEN, BISH!" I yelled.

"Shit we are still recording 😂!" Jack laughed.