Can't leave you...

Mark's POV
Jack's last day in L.A is today. He has to leave until Vidcon now which is about 4 months, I have no idea if I can wait till then to see him again...

Jack's POV
I grabbed a glass of water and plopped down on the sofa next to Mark.

"You ok, Jackaboy?" He asked me, holding me closer.

"I don't wanna leave today, I'll be so lonely back at the house..."

"Hey, I'll see you again in a few months! We can Skype, most of that time." He says soothingly, rubbing my back. I sighed and grabbed the TV remote, flicking through channels.

"How bout we watch a movie?" Mark asks, standing up and walking towards the stand of DVDs.

"I guess we could, there isn't any good channels on here..."

Mark's POV
I grab a scary movie without Jack looking and slide it into the DVD player. I go to the cupboard under the stairs and pull out a thin blanket then plop down on the sofa next to him, smirking. As soon as it came clear what we were watching Jack groaned.

"I don't wanna watch this Marky, I won't get any sleep tonight, especially when our meet up is tomorrow! I'll be tired as balls!" I laughed at him then told him he could look away at anytime.
Time Skippy cause I cba and I bad at writing
It got to the scary point of the film, I look over at Jack who has his hand in his mouth and is whining. I chuckle and pull him in close.

"I always tell him to look behind him but of course it never f***ing works!" He shouts.

"Chill it's a film Jackaboy, it's not real."

Eventually the movie was at the end and Jack was hiding behind the couch, quivering and blanket wrapped around him.  I lift him up and over the sofa so he sits down next to me.

"I'll get you for this, Mark!" He whispers then gives me a tight hug. "F***ing scary movies!"
That night!
Jack's POV
I got up at around 1:00 because the stupid film gave me a nightmare. I stepped off the couch/my bed for the night and tip toed up stairs, into Mark's bedroom. I was a bit to loud still (not suprisingly) so he heard me and opened his eyes slightly.

"What is it Jack? It's like half one in the morning!"

"Actually it's just one, but it was that stupid movie, it gave me a night mare..." I trailed off and stared at him with puppy dog eyes. Mark lifted his arm up to gesture that I could jump in. He wrapped his arm tightly around me and I snuggled into the pillow - smiling brightly.

"Y'know, I think I like it here, it's very not lonely!" I explained giggling.

"You could always... Move in with me."

I grinned widely and nodded. "I'll sort it out tomorrow then"