•The Wars• Part 5

Jack's POV
I sprinted away from the school, I heard some footsteps, some people from the school were following me, I could hear so much laughing.

"Jack!" A Swedish accent stirred around behind me.
"Seán!" I then heard Bob. I kept running as fast as my tiny body could carry me.

I quickly darted round the corner of a small blue cottage, sitting just by the window. Curling up into a ball, I managed to somehow cry myself to sleep.

"Jack!" "Sean?" "You ok?"
I woke up oblivious to my surrounds and the people staring down at me.

"W-what time is it?" I asked, eyes half open.

Ken's POV
I walked with Mark to our other three friends surrounding Jack, who was curled up on the floor just about waking up. Both he and Mark had massive red circles underneath their eyes... Mark looked down at his boyfriend and smiled. Almost immediately when Jack saw him, he rushed to his feet and hugged Mark tightly.

Mark's POV
Yes, it hurt but I knew Jack didn't mean it... I think. When me and Ken got outside, Jack almost immediately hugged me and apologised constantly.

"Hey... Chill I know you didn't mean it!" I pulled away as Jack smiled brightly. I kissed him passionately.

"All of us are moving school so this doesn't happen again, ok?" I explained, making all my friends heads turn to me. The mojority of them nodded; of course except Jack.

Jack's POV
I know it's probably good for me to stay away from this crap however I'm not sure my ma will let me. Shaking slightly, I pulled out my phone and rung her.

"Hello honey, you alright?"
"One- can you pick me up from school today, Two- I need to move school! The whole school is bullying me coz I'm gay..." I began to cry.
"Oh sweetheart! Is it really bothering you that much? Maybe you should go into a boys only school! Are all of you thinking of going into a new school?" Before I could reply Mark snatched the phone and explained to her what happened, hugging me close.
"Ok I will inform the headteacher first then I'll think about telling your mum's alright boys?" Everyone agreed. Moments later, my ma turned up in her Citroën Grand C4 Picasso:
(I just picked a car with seven seats XD)

 Moments later, my ma turned up in her Citroën Grand C4 Picasso:(I just picked a car with seven seats XD)

Mark's POV
I picked Jack up bridal style and placed him down in the back next to me. Bob, Wade and Felix sat in front then Ken next to Jack's mother. On the way home, all you could hear was Siri and laughing... Don't judge!

Wade's POV
We started off looking for different nearby schools for boy. Once we found two we all liked, we let Jack's 'Ma' choose one; being the idiots we all are - the only thing that kept us entertained was Siri. Mark asked what the meaning of life was... ;Jack asked Siri to tell us a story; Bob asked who muyskerm is... ;I asked a s**t ton of crap etc 😂

Jack's POV
My ma offered for everyone to sleep over tonight, which of course I freaked out about. Sleeping with Mark, eh? Why would I pass up that opportunity!? ☺️❤️

Btw I know this part was rubbish but let me know if I should do one more part then end this or carry on slightly longer, with help from ur suggestions! Thx guys for the views and support on this book Love You! Suggestions welcome xx Sky A.K.A Pip😇😘