●The Wars● Part 11 (Smut)

Sorry for not publishing guys, thanks for being patient, I desperately need suggestions so plz comment below! Thanks so much for almost 4k reads you guys are ze best xx (smut warning for dis chapter)

Mark's POV
Being careful of my leg, I crawled on top of Jack, wincing at the occasional sprout of pain that ran through my leg. Grabbing the irishman's shirt I tugged at it until he decided he couldn't wait any longer and yanked it off. Swiftly, I fiddled around with his belt, loosening it from Sèan's waist.

Third Person
Soon, the two tiny youtube gamers were bare in each others arms, the red haired korean snaking his hands around the green haired one's chest and bringing him into a passionate kiss.

"Maaarrrkkk!" The younger one complained after a while, "Quit teasing me and just do it already!"

Mark didn't need anymore persuading as he grabbed Jack's dick - playing around with it. He leaned over to the table, grabbing the lube and put some on his fingers; he made circles around the loud one's entrance then with ease went straight in with two fingers and dug around looking for that specific area deep inside him. Jack whimpered as the other one hit his prostate.

"Shh, baby... relax, alright?" Mark cooed as if he was talking to a kid. (Goat xD baby goat is called a kid?! No, ok...)

Once the half german one had removed his fingers, he almost immediately put the previous substance on his dick and slid into Sèan - who arched his back telling his boyfriend he hit the right area YET AGAIN. Mark thrusted into the other, slowly putting more effort in, occasionally stroking the other's dick or suckig it slightly to help Jack along.

~
A few minutes later (spongebob narrator voice)
~

"You n-nearly there Jackaboy?" Mark stuttered, trying to be the one who came last.

"Y-YES!" Sèan moaned out, sending a pleasureful moan down the older one's spine.

A loud moan was heard from Jack as he came quite harshly onto Mark's stomache area.

"I knew I could hold it longer than you!" Mark explained, playfully but slightly seductively at the same time.

"Oh shut up, ya big doof!" Jack giggled, pushing the other lightly as he came inside the lil' leprechaun.

"Now I have to fookin' have a shower again, I only had one this mornin'!" Sèan laughed.

"I can join you tho, right, clover?" The half korean gave the younger one puppy eyes.

"Awww, how could I say no to dat cute wittle puppy fac!?" The irishman cooed, lifting up Mark's chin a bit so he could stare deeoly into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. A wide grin spread itself across the taller one's face as his ruffled Jack's hair, pulling him by the arm onto the bed again. They were both in a fit of giggles as the pale one landed on top of his boyfriend.

"Ireland isn't the place to get tanned is it?"

"You kidding, HELL NO! It's just rain, literally with like 1% chance of sun!" Jack ranted a bit as Mark chuckled and pulled him closer.

"Well, I bet you would look adorable tanned... but I don't care how it is, your still my adorable lil' leprechaun!"

"And your my tall strong bodyguard with a lil' puppy fac!" The energetic one replied as he was brought into a passionate kiss.

Jack and Mark's POV
THIS SHIT NEVER GETS OLD!