*The Wars* Part 8

Mark's POV

I knew we would get it trouble, no doubt but I didn't think I cared until I realised how annoyed my parents would be if I managed to grab a detention, first day here...

"F*ck it!!!!" I shouted aloud, immediately covering my mouth as me and Jack walked downstairs, seeing a teacher going upstairs. He waited for us to get down then paused as we got the bottom of the stairs, giving us a stern look then saying;

"Excuse me, what are you doing out of class, it's been 20 minutes..." He explained. I saw my boyfriend flinch beside me.

"S-Sorry Sir... we had to get something from our lockers." I looked at the floor and replied sheepishly.

"DOES IT TAKE 20 MINUTES TO GET SOMETHING FROM YOUR LOCKERS? I THINK NOT!"

I shivered as the teacher screamed at us.

"I WILL LET YOU OFF THIS TIME, BUT..." He sighed and calmed himself down, "Next time you will get a detention understand?" We quickly shook our heads and whizzed off past him.

***

Jack's POV

As we entered art, I sat down next to Mark and felt tears begin to form in my eyes.

"Where have you two been?"

"Trying to find our class... we got lost" I turned to my left and looked up at the half Korean, he can't keep lying! He smiled over at me as a tear rolled down my cheek and the teacher walked over to the register.

"Sean, McLoughlin, correct?"

"Yes M-Miss.. but if you don't mind I prefer Jack."

"Alright, that's fine... and Mark Fischbach? Interesting surname, where you from?"

"I'm half korean and half german..."

"Wow, amazing!"

She carried on the lesson and both of us jotted down notes and acted like nothing happened. Felix and Wade were in our class, both tried to get our attention by throwing some scrunched up paper at us, which the swedish meatball managed to get a detention for doing! Whilst the other goofball got away with it by constantly blaming on him... thanks m8...

***

Marzia's POV

I got out of class and waited outside the door for my friends to come out.

"Hey babe!" Felix kissed me on the cheek and smirked as Septiplier and Wade came out.

"Sooooo, what happened last lesson, huh?" Felix asked the irishman and red haired weirdos.

"N-Nothing" Jack muttered under his breath. He looked at the energetic now embarrassed green haired goof and began to walk with them to lunch.

Joey's POV

I walked over to my gang and sat down with them at the table. Mark and Sean were holding hands under the table OMG SO CUTE!!

"Can you do me a favour and STOP STARING AT US?!" Mark admonished.

"It's not our fault you guys are holding hands under the table so everyone is tempted to look!"

He quickly slipped his hand away from Jack's who turned his head and made slight puppy eyes at him.

"NOOO IT'S SOO AAAAAADDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

We all burst into a fit of laughter. Once we all calmed down, Mark asked us if we wanted to go to his house for a sleep over tomorrow (Saturday) and we all agreed.

"Just as long as you and Sean don't go for it again..." Ken chuckled.

"SEPTIPLIER AWAY!" Felix shouted.

Jack + Mark's POV

I actually don't mind that anymore, considering that practically all our group knows and ships it, oooohhhhh sh*t it!

"SSSSSSEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTIIIIIPPPPPPLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEERRRRRR AAAAAAWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!"