Can't resist you! Part 2

Sorry I havent been able to update much guys, I went back to school last wednesday so I got homework and s**t so it's really difficult to find time to update and honedtly I love writing these stories! Thanks so much for just giving me feedback or just genuinely telling me u like these oneshots, I'm working on the next episode of The Wars so don't start up a fight! Haha see what I did there!? No ok just enjoy I talk to much XD

Jack's POV
I opened the door and stepped inside, 3 shopping bags up each arm...

"Mark, babe, can you please help me with all this s**t!?" My irish voice echoed around the apartment, only getting no reply. I placed my shopping bags down when I heard footsteps.

"Mark is out, man... wanna play video games or something till he gets back?" Da swedish meatball said to meh. Sorry I just had too :P.

"Oooohhhhh wwhhhyyyy is he out!?" I whined like a 5 year old. He just told me to ask him. F**ing hell.

I plopped down on the sofa as Felix began to rummage through our PS4 games. He picked up minecraft, giving me a stare. He asked me why I don't play 'the best game ever' anymore. I don't hate it, it is just not my kind of game to play like all my other stuffz. I'm not tryimg to tell you minecraft is bad, I personally love it btw. He eventually picked out GTA.

"Stop killing me! F**king b**ch!" I screamed at him everytime I almost got a jet.

Ssssshhhhrrrrreeeeeeaaaakkkk!

The door opened behind us when I was raging at Felix.

"STOP KILLING ME MAN OH MY GOD I WAS LITERALLY JUST ABOUT TO-!"

"Playing GTA I see?"

Finally Mark was home. I happily shouted his name like a baby again, placing down the remote and running over to him, taking him into a warm embrace. He laughed as I began whining to him about da bloody weirdo on the sofa, battling away with the controller.

Time skip teleport thing

Mark's POV
Our swedish 'friend' left half an hour ago, which left me and Jacky to put away the s**t he bought earlier. The irishman had put away a carton of milk, he then turned and walked behind me, fiddling with my fiery red hair as I placed the cookies into the biscuit cupboard lower down.

"Maaaaarrrrrrkkkkkk?"

Oh god...

"Do we have to out this away now, I want to go out together to the beach or something..." I looked up at the clock. 3:04.

"No, this comes first!" The energetic guy with a green mop for hair don't ask groaned and passed me down some cookies, taking one as he did so. Rolling my eyes, I shoved them in.

Soz tis' 'nother time skippy

I ripped my shirt off and layed back down under the tree when suddenly I saw a water slide, going straight into... the ocean... I smirked, looking over at Jack whilst I pointed to a small 6 year old going down it and screaming. He really quickly shook his head, it was a pretty high slide. As well as that I hate the ocean which is half the reason we were stuck far up dah beach.

"Hey jack, there is also a ferris wheel just over there." I chuckled. Screaming loudly, he hugged me tightly, buring his head in his hands and hiding in my chest.

"I'm joking... I'm so happy I married you Jackaboy, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Sorry I ever took advantage of that!"

"I know one thing that can make up for it!" I stared deeply into his blue orbs, almsot immediately, his face was like a child.

"Buy me an icecream?" I kissed him lightly on his forehead, grinning from ear to ear.

"Anytime Jack...

Anytime! ♡♥ "