Fields of Love

Jack's POV
I ran through the tall waving grass that moved around my legs as the wind brushed past me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Mark running after me.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!" I shouted at the figure behind me through laughing.

Eventually I practically collapsed to the floor, out of breath. I turned over on my back and looked up to see a handsome man leaning over me, wrapping his hands round my waist.

"Don't squash the food!" Mark moaned chuckling at me and pointing to the backpack over one of my shoulders.

I flipped us over so I was on top of him and rested my chin on my palms, placing my elbows on his chest smiling widely at Mark.

Mark's POV
I stared deeply into Jack's flawless blue eyes. I glanced over behind his head to see the beautiful clash of purple, orange, yellow and a slight bit of pink creating a sunset behind my boyfriend's head. Carefully, I took Jack in my arms and moved him to the side of me as I wrapped my arm round him, keeping him close.

"Woah...." His eyes settled on the wonderful sight before him. "You have the best ideas Mark!" He chuckled slightly and turned around to lock his eyes on my face.

"I'm happy you like it..." I hesitated thinking what sweet name to call him. "Jackaboy" I continued.

Jack laughed at my response and smiled. He leaned up and kissed my nose.

"I love you Markimoo!"

"I love you more Jackaboy!" I said again as I closed the gap between us. We smiled into each other's lips.

Best

Day

Anyone

Has EVER HAD!!!

This was just a little fluffy oneshot :3 hope you guys liked it, thanks!
Suggestions welcome ^_^
Love you guys! Sky A.K.A Pip❤️