•The Wars• Part 10

Sorry I haven't been updating much people... Comment below when I should update for you guys, Thursday is not an available date tho, I get TONS of homework! Btw this is a chapter to do with cuts so don't read if you don't like self harming and suicidal stuffs. Thanks guys Ly Xx
~
Mark's POV
I breathed in as more blood came from my arm. Fuck! Why do I have to do this! The pain seriously isn't enough?!
*Knock Knock*
I breathed in and out through my nose then stood up, wincing at the pain that shot through my legs and arms, the cuts were deep and made stars form above my head. Holding onto everything as I passed, I carefully walked down the spiral stairs to the door. It creaked as I began to turn the nob. The cuts! I rolled up my sleeves, hoping whoever was on the other side wouldn't notice. Creeeaaakkkkk!
"Omg, BABE!" I jumped into the arms of my amazing Irishman boyfriend, Jack.

"Hey, Markimoo how you been?" He cooed at me as he placed me back down on the floor.

"I've been ahh I've been... It's been hard!" I tried to not show my pain, considering my arms and slowly growing tears in my eyes.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

"N-Nothinggggg..." I said, having to sit down.

"Fffuuuccckkkk! My legs..." I groaned, allowing tears to begin to spew everywhere.

"Nooooo! What happened baby boy? Why are you legs..." He gasped at the cuts on my legs. I looked up at him with slight puppy dog eyes... I'm not sure if he could tell it was me.

"How did that happen?" I felt a shiver down my spine as I covered my face with my hands, letting a long river fly out of me.

"I'm so so so sorry Seán... It was me..." I explained. He sighed and looked at me, tears now coming from his eyes too.

"Don't do this to yourself please babe!!! You're amazing, don't let your dad's death bring you down! We can get over this together, I am staying for a month to start you off, no buts and if you want me longer just tell me!" He told me in between tears.

"Please, don't you dare fooking do this again, I love you!" I sighed as he pulled me into a tight hug, I rested my cheek on his shoulder, his hand rubbing my back to calm me down. He took my hands in his, he knew when he saw my white sweater covered in blood that it was worse then just my legs.

"Jack..."
"Yes?"
"W-Will you move in with me after the summer holidays, clover?"
"Of course, Markimoo!!" He nodded and I managed to turn the mood around as the happy green-haired goof jumped into my lap, grinning from ear to ear.

"Ouch, watch the leg!" I chuckled.

"Right sorry..." He said, leaning towards me then kissing my cheek.

"Love chu!"
"Love you too, baby boy..." I picked Jack up bridal style, carrying him into the bedroom.

Tonight was gonna be fun!

Prepare for a smut maybe? Yes or no for a smut part next? Comment below what you want also when my update schedule should be! Thanks for 3.15k reads btw dats amaze balls 😂