•The Wars• Part 9

Summer holidays
~
Mark's POV
"Love you, boo! Remember you can call me at anytime!" I can feel the drops of water falling down my face.

"I'll miss you too, ya doof!" Jack wraps his hands around me then runs off onto the plane.

"LOVE YOU!" I scream, bursting into tears and walking back to the taxi.

"You ok sir?" The taxi driver asks. I nod my head and tell her to drive back to my house.

***
Bob's POV
Just as me and Wade got inside the door, opened by Mark's Mum, we saw the half Korean sitting on the couch with his hand rested on his forehead as a waterfall was spewing from his eyes. I pulled Wade over and we sat either side of him, rubbing his back for comfort.

"We know you miss Jack, man, but you'll have to just deal with it... It's only until we go back to school, he's just gone on holiday to see his family.

"Not only that..." Mark's heart had clearly sunk inside him.

"My D-Dad...

He's gone!"

Looking up at Wade, his mouth hung open I sighed, pulling the red haired one into a warm comforting embrace. His dad had cancer for a while now, it must have finally been time!

"We are so so sorry, Mark, is there anything we can do to cheer you up?!" He looked up at me, puppy dog eyes.

"Call Jack please..." I nodded and grabbed my phone from my pocket, calling the poor guy's boyfriend.
Ring
Ring
Ring...
"Hello?"
I let Mark take the phone.
"Hey baby..." He sniffed a few times, wiping the tears from his eyes a bit.
"Marky... You alright?!"
There was a short pause.
"Mark's dad died..." Wade explained, placing a hand on his shoulder, smiling to try and cheer him up.
"Holy fook Mark! I'm so fooking sorry! I wish I was there I would hug you so tight..." His voice became croaky, you could tell he was crying. Mark told Jack to go onto Skype.
~
B-Bob
W-Wade
M- Mark
J-Jack
~
The face cam popped up;
J- Aww Mark! You ok?!- Jack cupped his hands over his face as Mark breathed deeply.
M- I will be, I just need to learn to deal with it now I guess... I miss him so much!- Placing his head on his hand again, the red-haired guy burst into tears.
J- Awwwwe Marky, don't cry! Please for me stay strong!- Tears now began to roll down the irishman's soft cheeks.
M- I have to stay strong, I know! But I just CAN'T MY DAD WAS AMAZING! He battled it so well... Well so I thought"
J- I have to go, love you guys! SMOOCHES!- Jack laughed through his tears, cheering the others up slightly.
M- Bye sweetheart!
B + W- BYE!
What's gonna happen next I wonder😈 love you guys! Thanks for the support once again, BYE!