"Just never thought our little Heisuke would have the guts, but I guess we were wrong." I shake my head.

"Hey! Quit making fun of my height. I'm not that little." I grumbled.

"So when did you tell her?"

"A few days ago. I took her to an amazing spot during the fall. After dinner I took her to that spot and I couldn't hold it in any longer. We even...kissed." I can feel my cheeks burn.

"Dude that's great!" I smile as he comes over and pats my back while I shake my head. "Well, we might as well get some sleep." Sasuke walks over to the opposite wall and slouches against it with his hands behind his head. He adjusts himself before he closes his eyes. "Night Heisuke."

"Night." I myself copied his movements and am just a few feet away from Katie in case anything happens. The night critters chirps and buzzing filled my senses, the cold cave floor cooling my back as the autumn breeze blows through. I was on the brink of sleep, but took one last glimpse at Katie before I am out cold.
*****************
~~~~(Katie's POV)~~~~
I nuzzle my face into the very soft blanket as the morning raise of a new dawn dance upon my eyes. I open my purple orbs to see that Heisuke and Sasuke were fast asleep. Movement from behind caught my attention. I turned around to see Entei sleeping as well.

I stand up, stretching my stiff muscles hearing pops here and there. I walk towards the entrance of the cave to see that it's barely dawn.

"Mew." I look down to see Kuroro by my feet, rubbing against my ankle. I lean down, petting her wonderfully soft head and smile. I need to freshen up and I remember passing a small pond a ways back flying to this cave last night.

I look back at Heisuke and Sasuke, taking a deep breathe and quietly sneaking out. Once I was a good few feet away, I began to walk normally with Kuroro by my side. As I walk down the dirt path, I can smell the fresh morning dew on the plants and grass. The birds singing their songs, and my body relaxes.

A few minutes later, I hear running water of to my right. I wander off the path just a few feet to stumble upon a small stream. I follow the stream until I come to the pond I saw last night.

"Finally," I walk over and slip my shoes off, dipping my toes into the luke warm water. The water was clear towards the edges, and grew darker towards the middle. I tip my head back and breathe in the fresh air. "peace and quiet."

"Mew." I look beside me to see Kuroro siting on a rock cleaning her paws. I dip my hands in the water, cup them together and bring water to my face. I splash water into my face a few times before taking a small drink. As I stare down in the water, I see my reflection which slowly changes from the ripples. The image weaves into focus, until I am able to comprehend.......mother!
(Start the video)
"Mou, modorenai
Ano hibi o koikogarate mo
Mou, hitosu dake
Nokosareta michi ga aru toshitara
Sou, koko ni aru
Omoi no hi o mune ni tomoseba ii
Asagi no yuuyami ni michiyuku hikari o" my voice starts off quiet, but gradually grew louder. The wind picks up as the leaves in the trees around me dance.

"Reimei no chi, mikazuki
Nureta akeboshi" Birds flew closer, joining in on the singing.

"Toki ga megutte mo
Kokoro no oku de, yondeiro"

"Haruka kanata de, narihibiku koe
Shinjita chigiri, tsuranuku
Nagai yume no matataki o
Kono mi ni kizande
Akeyuku sora ni, kokoro mukereba
Itami no imi ni kidzuku darou
Iroasenai kagayaki o
Daite, kuroki yami e
Arukidasu yo" I slowly descend from my sitting position to my full height. I take a deep breath before continuing.